Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2791 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

I went to Step Aerobics class at lunch today. Hope to drop one pound with a healthy dinner.

#2792 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:38 AM

Wow! You are hitting it hard. I did plyometrics last night and have arms tonight plus kickball. Keep up the awesome work so we can show off how motivational BDW is when we get to Dreams :)
      I ran a mile before spin class this morning! spin class was a 50 min class and I might go to kickboxing or tennis tonight...trying to not to burn myself out too much. I've been going to the gym 6 days a week and after seeing how awesome my girlfriend looked at her wedding last weekend, it keeps me motivated!

#2793 MissBlade

MissBlade
      • 70 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:40 PM

Since I've caught this cold I've not been getting to the gym as much as usual...I did a spin class on Tuesday and thought I was going to die. I think I'll give it another shot tonight but maybe try something not as intense!!!

#2794 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:34 PM

Went to “Total Body Pump” at lunch and I forgot to bring my shoes with me. I was able to get through the entire class with bare feet.

I am planning to finish out my bikram yoga package soon. It has been dragging on for too long.

#2795 *Karla*

*Karla*
          • 4,854 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

Turbo Jam this morning! Walking the dogs tonight.

#2796 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

I'm so proud of myself (and Jason). We've worked out at 5AM for the past 3 days. Today I did 4 miles and lifted "biceps" with him :) I love getting it out of the way and getting home at a decent hour after work!

Tonight I have a softball game.....but due to the gorgeous weather in IL I'm guessing it'll be rained out..boo!

#2797 Chanti

Chanti
              • 310 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:34 PM

Did my circuit training last night.
                Due to pulled Achilles' tendon, differed my morning run to after work today, to let it heal a bit. Hopefully I'll be good to go!

#2798 ashey063009

ashey063009
                • 604 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chanti
                  Did my circuit training last night.
                  Due to pulled Achilles' tendon, differed my morning run to after work today, to let it heal a bit. Hopefully I'll be good to go!
                  Careful girl, only two more sleeps. You don't wanna limp down that aisle after all your hard work!

#2799 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

After slacking off for two days and pigging out on junk yesterday, I jogged 4.6 miles to burn off some fat (hopefully).

#2800 seaprincess

seaprincess
                    • 753 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:28 PM

I did an hour of walking/jogging with my puppy yesterday followed by 1/2 of strength training upper body. Slept in and missed spin class this morning, and then hosted a big father's day BBQ tonight, so I'm sad to say that today was a lot of eating, no working out.
                      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users