Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#271 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

My wedding is in October too and I really wanted to lose 30 lbs. before I ordered my dress, but we'll see if I can hold out that long.

I'm not sure if there is a new plan, I haven't heard of it. When you went did they have the option where you didn't really have to write things down you just ate foods off of a core list and then when you ate something not on that list you had to count the points (I hope that makes sense)

I didn't want to have to do it again either, but its the only thing that works for me. I can do atkins & south beach for a few weeks and lose a lot, but then I gain it all back when I go crazy with the carbs!!

Let us know if you need some help with motivation, I know I always do! :)

#272 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      I went to the gym today and did 40 minutes on the elliptical machine. No weights because I did my whole body yesterday.

Sadly, I will not be able to work out for the rest of the week though, 3 days is better than nothing right? I am leaving early to head up to Barrie tomorrow for my sister's birthday and I will be there for the rest of the weekend. No working out happening. I will try for a walk on Saturday, but that is the best I will do.

TammyM, what happened to you, have not heard from you in a while. How is working out going for you?
      I think 3 days is fine! I think we should all try to workout a minimum of 3 days a week. We all have lives and things come up. A walk of Saturday would be awesome of you can squeeze it in!

I went to my trainer last night I I will go again tomorrow night. Then I just have to work out over the weekend!
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#273 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

I'm off to Whistler for 3 days of snowboarding so no gym for me. But trust me, I'll be plenty sore!

#274 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:12 PM

Since I am leaving early today, I will go to gym after work.
          I am going to try and do my 10 minute ab tape tonight as well...

#275 NATASHA

NATASHA
          • 646 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:18 PM

Oh my gosh - my pilates instructor killed me last night. My legs are still shaking.
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#276 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

nope - and i probably won't be able to all weekend, other than soccer on Fri night. i am staying at a friends house in MN all weekend - we're house shopping all day tomorrow. hmmmm, that's a lot of walking ...

#277 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

I wish I could say yes, but probably not until the weekend. I don't get off work until late today and tomorrow. But good job to all you dedicated ladies. I can't wait until February 8th when basketball season is over, I will actually be able to leave work at a normal time and work out. YIPEE!!!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#278 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

I'll be on my treadmill again tonight and probably do some arms. I must say that last night my legs hurt so bad. I wanted to try to do more time on the mill even if it was just 5-10 minutes, but my legs were burning when I was done.

So, next time I'm on here today, I will have finished my workout!

#279 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                • 486 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

Duh! I keep forgetting to post here. I have been working out 4 days a week. This week i am shooting for 5! This cardio kickboxing is really MAKING me kick it into high gear. Hopefully i can keep losing wait, cause my BM's are dying to go dress shopping. I told them to hold their horses already we have plenty of time!

#280 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

Cindy Crawford, 45 minutes today.
                    I've been pretty consisitently doing her workout every other day (3-4 times a week) and getting on the elliptical twice a week. I am starting to notice a difference, even though the scale doesn't say so...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users