Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

went to Yoga for 1 hr followed by Tae bo for 1hr

#2502 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

Ran 12KM yesterday. Definitely taking a break today...I have a small knee injury so I need to take a bit of a rest today and I hope it's better by tomorrow!

#2503 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

Took a rest day yesterday. Did some chest work and did cardio with Jillian Michaels "The Biggest Winner - How to Win by Losing: Shape Up - Front". I am now a Jillian Michaels fan! Her routine is awesome and I sweated like a pig!

#2504 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

Went to yoga at lunch today and stretched. I am feeling pretty good. :)

#2505 lani76

lani76
          • 64 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

Hi - I've been reading this thread and I'm finding everyone's exercise logs very motivating. Thanks to whoever started this and to all of you who are continuing it. My wedding is in November and I really need to start losing weight and firming up. My goal is to lose about 15lbs/go down one dress size. So here's my first exercise entry:

Took a 1 hour Turbo Kick Boxing class during lunch yesterday.

Today, I plan to take a 15 minute Amp'd Abs class after work and then hit the treadmill for 20 mins and leg weights. I hope to increase my running time but I'm just starting out so I probably shouldn't overdo it. :)
            ~ Marie-Laine

#2506 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:34 PM

Welcome to the thread! It is good to keep the motivation coming. I am with you about not overdoing the workouts and risks injury.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lani76
              Hi - I've been reading this thread and I'm finding everyone's exercise logs very motivating. Thanks to whoever started this and to all of you who are continuing it. My wedding is in November and I really need to start losing weight and firming up. My goal is to lose about 15lbs/go down one dress size. So here's my first exercise entry:

Took a 1 hour Turbo Kick Boxing class during lunch yesterday.

Today, I plan to take a 15 minute Amp'd Abs class after work and then hit the treadmill for 20 mins and leg weights. I hope to increase my running time but I'm just starting out so I probably shouldn't overdo it. :)

#2507 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:35 PM

Logged 4.2 miles on the treadmill this evening. Almost bedtime and I will sleep pretty well tonight.

#2508 lani76

lani76
                • 64 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:35 AM

I didn't make it home early enough from work to workout so I'm a little disappointed but I plan to pick it right back up tomorrow at lunch with another TKB class. Will also try to squeeze in a some weights at the gym by my work before I head home.
                  ~ Marie-Laine

#2509 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

Hi Kate,

You can do it!!! Hope you catch more than 7.5 hours of sleep tonight!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dolcegirl01
                    Woo I worked out this morning (motivation was waning so it felt like a big accomplishment). Just 45 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. I ate a bunch of jelly beans and cupcakes though, so the diet isn't doing so hot. I plan to do better today.

#2510 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:15 PM

Step aerobics followed by a hard abs session at lunch today. Returned to the gym later on for triceps and back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users