Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2481 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:24 PM

Went to Total Body Blast at lunch and my legs feel like jello.

#2482 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:16 AM

4K this morning.

I bought some weights last week so now I just need to get the Jillian Michaels DVD and I'll be good to go! I can't wait to start it. I'm kinda scared though too...

#2483 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:42 AM

I walked 5 miles yesterday it was so nice outside. This was my first time working out in 2 weeks. Trying to get back to it.

#2484 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:10 AM

Jogged 4.3 miles last night after a long day. Finally seeing some progress with South Beach and exercising. :)

#2485 LAURENANDBILL

• 391 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

going to spin class now!!

#2486 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

Went to step aerobics at lunch today. Just saw a clip of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred CD on youtube.com and it looks pretty good/effective. Think I will get a copy soon.

#2487 evie

• 61 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

Worked out upper body at the gym. Lost close to ten pounds! I try not to eat after 7 pm.

#2488 Royal_lady10

• 247 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

Went to Body Attack and did 15 min on stair master

#2489 lolkitteh

• 167 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:32 AM

Congratulations to everyone who regularly posts to this thread! Please keep your posts coming!

I have to confess that I subscribe to this thread to motivate myself to exercise everyday, but haven't contributed much at all up to this point.

Walked 2.5 hours yesterday (have to take it easy since I threw out my back about 1.5 weeks ago) and slowly getting back into it.

Down 6 lbs from my beginning weight in the middle of Jan. 8 lbs to go! It's been a hard-fought battle for me, since it's mostly diet that will cause me to lose weight (I'd already been exercising regularly for years) and my body is slow to respond.

Keep it up, ladies! Persist, and you *will* see results. :-)

#2490 Chanti

• 310 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:12 AM

lolkitteh I have the same problem RE: slow to respond... I've been excercising regularly for 8 years, so now the only way to boost the weight loss is through diet. I don't like giving up my good food, nor my wine!!!

Last night I did my free weights routine (timed it, only takes about 40 minutes) and 1.25 hours of hatha yoga.

Tonight we are going to dinner at friends house, so I'll be cheating on my diet :-(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users