Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2411 evie

evie
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

Wow! This is my first time checking out this section of the forum and I am so impressed with you all! I wish I checked it out sooner. My wedding is 5-16-09. I have lost about 5 pounds with a trainer! Really bad eating habits. Today I did one hour of cardio (treadmill, eliptical and bicycle-I get bored!). But I am more toned because of the trainer. Tommorrow back to the gym.
    Evie

#2412 Mel&B

Mel&B
    • 613 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

I ran 6 miles on the treadmill today, did day 3 of my ab video, and 20 minutes of yoga.

#2413 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:19 AM

Darn last-minute lunch meeting today and I only had time to did upper body strength training.

#2414 KimmyG

KimmyG
        • 520 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:51 AM

WOW you guys are inspirational! I got on the treadmill today for the first time in weeks... guilt from eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's over the weekend set in

#2415 evie

evie
          • 61 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:26 AM

I did a core video on the balance ball yesterday and 30 mins of indoor cardio because we had a snow day. Today weights at lunch! I am also keeping a food log.
            Evie

#2416 evie

evie
            • 61 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

I did a core video on the balance ball yesterday and 30 mins of indoor cardio because we had a snow day. Today weights at lunch! I am also keeping a food log. Mel&B 6 miles?! I wish I could!
              Evie

#2417 Mel&B

Mel&B
              • 613 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by evie
                I did a core video on the balance ball yesterday and 30 mins of indoor cardio because we had a snow day. Today weights at lunch! I am also keeping a food log. Mel&B 6 miles?! I wish I could!
                I was snowed in on Sunday, and I didn't have anything better to do than spend an hour on the treadmill!

I did level 3 of Jillian's shred last night and level 2 this morning. I'm going to spin class tonight.

#2418 evie

evie
                • 61 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

Did strength training for 1 hour today and my lower body is sore from this workout:

Burn 300 calories at home: this routine does double duty, blasting big-time calories and sculpting muscles all at once | Shape | Find Articles at BNET
                  Evie

#2419 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

Went to yoga at lunch and did another session of upper body strength training.

#2420 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

Did the Shred yesterday morning, 3 miles on the eliptical after work yesterday, and 4.5 miles on the treadmill this morning. I gotta make up for all the crap I ate in Florida over the weekend. I'm afraid I haven't even made a dent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users