Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#231 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:25 PM

Alright, I was bad this weekend. But, I did go looking at houses and we bought a house. So, I have a good excuse. lol

I will be going to the gym tomorrow for sure.

#232 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

Congrats on the house Jules! We want pics.

As for exercise, I just left the gym. Did arms and got my meal plan from my trainer.

#233 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LALA
        Congrats on the house Jules! We want pics.

As for exercise, I just left the gym. Did arms and got my meal plan from my trainer.
        Thank you. No pics right now, I will have some when we go on our next visit though.

Awesome that you went to the gym today. Good for you. Sunday is a hard day to work out.

#234 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

I was bad this weekend too, but tomorrow back on track with food & exercise. I may even get up when FI gets up in the mornning (he gets up early) and do it then. It always gives me more energy for the rest of the day when I work out first thing in the morning, but I also love to sleep, either way I'll be on my treadmill tomorrow, working extra hard to make up for the weekend.

#235 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            I was bad this weekend too, but tomorrow back on track with food & exercise. I may even get up when FI gets up in the mornning (he gets up early) and do it then. It always gives me more energy for the rest of the day when I work out first thing in the morning, but I also love to sleep, either way I'll be on my treadmill tomorrow, working extra hard to make up for the weekend.
            I can never work out in the morning. I can't make myself get up early to go to the gym, I looooove to sleep. So, I have to go at lunch time. I will be there tomorrow as well.

#236 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
            • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:06 PM

Ok, I had to finally click on this so the stupid thing would stop showing up in my "unread meassages", reminding me that I haven't exercised in 3 days. Ok, ok! I get it already! I'll go walking in the morning...
              ~A & C

#237 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:14 PM

this thread seriously makes me depressed cause as much as i promise myself to get my butt on the thread it never happens...lately its been really bad eating habits...omg and i had mcdonalds yesterday, i never eat that crap ever its been aout 2 years since the last time i had it which i got so sick that i promised myself I wouldn't touch it ever again....hmmm well i didnt exactly keep that promise....dinner today was hagen daz new flavour baileys

k someone please kick me

#238 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:16 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by EDYTA
                  this thread seriously makes me depressed cause as much as i promise myself to get my butt on the thread it never happens...lately its been really bad eating habits...omg and i had mcdonalds yesterday, i never eat that crap ever its been aout 2 years since the last time i had it which i got so sick that i promised myself I wouldn't touch it ever again....hmmm well i didnt exactly keep that promise....dinner today was hagen daz new flavour baileys

k someone please kick me
                  Okay, a rule about this thread, you can't talk about McDonalds and Hagen Daz, that is just cruel. lol I am just kidding, but I want ice cream now, and I am blaming you. lol

#239 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
                  • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:16 PM

No, no, no! Stop replying to this thread! It keeps popping up that way! Is there any way to suppress a thread? lol...
                    ~A & C

#240 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hummingbird
                      No, no, no! Stop replying to this thread! It keeps popping up that way! Is there any way to suppress a thread? lol...
                      No, you can not suppress it. You just have to go to the gym so you have something good to post and can stop feeling guilty. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users