Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2331 missdanelle

missdanelle
  • 687 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

Theres something seriously wrong with me... I CANNOT get any motivation. The further I get away from my target the more discouraged (and MAD) I get. It has the opposite effect on me... I just thought maybe spelling it out would help...
    You NEED to go to the gym at this point every day Danelle!!!!!
    Just do it already!

#2332 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KLC77
      Oh my gosh, you ladies are running like crazy! Can one of you come over here and chase me? I soooo wish I was a runner, but my body just HATES it.

I'm hitting the gym tomorrow for the first time in a long time. Thanks for the motivation!
      I cant run either, Ive tried a few times and it just doesnt happen. Not to mention the last time I tried I joined a Running Room "Learn to Run 5K" -- loved the classes, was having a great time, then I herniated a disc in my back out on a run.... now Im just terrified to try again. LOL. I figure hockey, boxing and karate are enough high impact cardio for me!

#2333 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:05 PM

Jogged 3.9 miles this morning and went to "Body Pump" at lunch. Planning to jog again tomorrow morning. My goal is to drop 1 lb by end of February.

#2334 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:44 PM

Did elliptical for 25 mins this morning and heading off to my pole fitness class in an hour! This thread is great - so motivating, oh and I hate running too!

#2335 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
          • 247 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by poohshek
            Sweet! Lucky you to have a personal trainer 24 x 7.

LOL.. not too bad.. but I swear he is like the police, he be on me.. threatend to charge me this morning..lol.

#2336 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:58 AM

I just have to post this... our new AMAZING gym opened last Thursday and I have been there everyday, sometimes more than once... there is so much to do! I have taken kickboxing, stability ball, I lift weights, do cardio, swim laps... I am really putting forth tons of effort!!

#2337 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:15 AM

I couldn't run yesterday because it was gross and raining but I did 5K this morning. So sleepy...TGIF!

#2338 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:36 PM

Today is my off day - I dont work out on Fridays :) But I do walk our dog did 1 mile this morning and will do another in the afternoon

TGIF!!

#2339 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

Oh... the bad cop.. What is he going to do? Does he have the special pink handcuffs?

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Royal_lady10
                    LOL.. not too bad.. but I swear he is like the police, he be on me.. threatend to charge me this morning..lol.

#2340 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:41 PM

Jogged 4.3 miles this morning after taking a day off yesterday. Have been slacking this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users