Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2251 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

Kickboxing x 1hr and Karate x 1hr - soooo many pushups today. I wont be able to wash my hair tomorrow. Woo!

#2252 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:33 PM

Wow, you guys are good! I started working out tonight after about a year of not doing so. I did 30 mins of TaeBo and was sweating!!!!! Perhaps I can work up to the hours you guys put in! Haha! I will check back for motivation!

#2253 meli122

• 269 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:51 PM

I'm in need of some serious motivation. We just got back from Las Vegas and I'm exhausted.
        BTW......I love skinny cow products to cure my ice cream cravings.

#2254 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:46 PM

my first day back at the gym and did the elliptical for an hour, I feel better already!

#2255 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:19 PM

I did 4.5 miles yesterday morning, another 3.25 after work, and 3 more this morning... then I'll probably be doing the Shred DVD tonight... These 2-a-days are killing me!!!

#2256 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:31 AM

More kickboxing today - to combat the cupcakes I had last night. Hhaha, yes I said cupcakeS, as in plural.

#2257 fudgie

• 353 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:06 AM

I started the gym last week. It is a circuit type gym and works way better than I thought it would! I am doing yoga twice a week and badminton once a week too. I never ever realized that badminton would be such a great work out! I just hope that I can keep it up for the next two months!
                Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#2258 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:32 PM

I did the Shred DVD this morning and am going to run after work with FI. It's so nasty here today. Good thing the gym is right across the street from his apt. Only 1 1/2 more weeks till the BD shoot!

#2259 JC0721

• Banned
                  • 74 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:40 PM

Yes, weather in Michigan sux right now, too!
                    BUT, in spite of the freezing cold and ridiculous snow and treacherous roads, my FH and I have been pretty good with working out every other day, working different muscle groups and doing cardio, along with 1 hour on the elliptical once a week!

#2260 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

I jogged 6.5 miles before going into work after the ice on the roads melted. We bought a treadmill on January 1st, 2009 for home use and we have been trying to be good. :)

To be quite honest, I don't enjoy running but it is the best cardio exercise to burn fat.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users