Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2211 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:35 AM

I have my BD pics in 3 weeks so this week I decided to kick it into high gear. I did 4 miles yesterday morning with some weights after... then last night after work, I did 3 more miles... and did 2.5 this morning.

#2212 clmarti1

clmarti1
    • 207 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:41 PM

Holy crap Casey, you're doing awesome! You're my hero!

#2213 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Casey*
        I have my BD pics in 3 weeks so this week I decided to kick it into high gear. I did 4 miles yesterday morning with some weights after... then last night after work, I did 3 more miles... and did 2.5 this morning.
        Go Casey! You're a machine!

My BD pics are this Saturday. Ugh. I have less than a perfect body, but f**k it, Im doing 'em anyway. That's what Photoshop is for, right?

Did my usual 50 mins of cardio and 1hr of free weights - chest and tri's today.

#2214 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:50 PM

I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for the first time today. My legs are already sore. I'm going to do it again tomorrow morning and try to do one of my workout DVD's 2x a day (morning and evening) and/or get to the gym for some elliptical and/or treadmill.

#2215 Trice

Trice
          • 295 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:57 AM

Go Casey Go! I did an hour on the treadmill. Then shoulders and abs.

#2216 chika

chika
            • 147 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:22 AM

Amanda - ZUMBA is at my gym now! I am so excited to try it.

I went to Body Pump last night, and it was good. It was my only workout before my wedding, and I can't recommend it enough. It really does tone all those parts you hate, and it is enough cardio that is burns a lot of fat! I only went 3 times a week for about 4 or 5 months before the wedding and it worked miracles. I just wish I had started going earlier.

But now that I've been off since getting back from the DR, January has been tough and I have to use so much less weight on the bar than I had worked so hard to get up to, it is depressing!

#2217 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:40 PM

Thanks girls for the support! I'm so exhausted so I didn't work out this morning, but I got my Shred DVD in yesterday and am going to try it out tonight! YEA!

#2218 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
                • 459 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

Last night I ran 2.5 miles and today I'm doing random cardio (basically whatever is available at the gym-- I'm not picky!) for 30 minutes. Tomorrow is weights and a 2-mile run. I am sore and exhausted but I know that's because I am amping up the fitness and dieting.

Attached Files

#2219 Trice

Trice
                  • 295 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

30 minutes on the elliptical and jogged 3 miles.

#2220 clmarti1

clmarti1
                    • 207 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

Yesterday I ran for 30 minutes during lunch then went to Shadow boxing in the evening. It wasn't as bad as I thought but my shoulders are a little sore from the punching. Today I took off since I had to work a 12hr day, but tomorrow I plan to make up for it! I have lost 2 lbs in the last week though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users