Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2171 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

It is absolutely possible Chanti!!! I lost 4 lbs in one week! Who knows if I kept it off,? I've been afraid to weigh myself again!! LOL

#2172 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

Yay, thanks for the encouragement!!! As soon as the unpacking is done with my 50 boxes and furniture arriving, I will get back on track!

#2173 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:05 PM

40 mins of cardio and 50 mins of back/bi's free weights. Finally feeling back to normal!

#2174 jennyFTB

jennyFTB
        • 138 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:23 PM

I need to make a couple pounds disappear in a week....It's crunch time...any thoughts??

#2175 Bridget810

Bridget810
          • 168 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:15 AM

jenny FTB; I've heard the best way to lose weight quickly is to reduce water weight and bloating: as in, avoid salt, msg, and too many carbs. I plan on doing that a few days before my wedding, as I hear it is the best way to lose 5 lbs in just a couple days (and I heard this from my sis who is getting her graduate degree in exercise science). Oh, and Chanti--that is fabulous you only gained 1.5 lbs. during the holidays; the average is about 10 pounds!!!! For me, I've gained about 7 lbs. since Thanksgiving.. The plus side, is that it falls off pretty quickly for most people after the holidays, after your body realizes that there is no more pecan pie and stuffing!

#2176 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              It is absolutely possible Chanti!!! I lost 4 lbs in one week! Who knows if I kept it off,? I've been afraid to weigh myself again!! LOL
              Well...I did it...and I'm back up to 153!! BOOOO!!! LOL
              I'm just going to stick with the theory that it's a different time of day that I weighed myself!! hahaha
              I have a week and a half to drop 4 lbs! My goal is below 150 for the wedding - actually, with all the good booze & food the 4 days before my wedding I should probably try to loose 15 - 20 before I go!!!
              jenny FTB; I've heard the best way to lose weight quickly is to reduce water weight and bloating: as in, avoid salt, msg, and too many carbs. I plan on doing that a few days before my wedding, as I hear it is the best way to lose 5 lbs in just a couple days (and I heard this from my sis who is getting her graduate degree in exercise science).

Oh Bridget...I wish I could cut out carbs to do this!! I am a carb-oholic!!! lol
              Plus I'm convinced that no/low carbs in my diet is not good for my Crohn's disease - It seems that everytime I got on a salad or veggie soup kick my Crohn's really acts up!! It's so weird - everything that is "good" for me I can't eat! ie, tomato sauce kills me so I have to for alfredo (high fat!) when having pasta - too many veggies kills too! - and when I'm having a flare up I have to go white bread instead of multigrain or wheat. How the heck am I supposed to eat healthy!!?! hahaha

(sorry for the rant...it's just been bugging me lately! I feel a bit better now!)

#2177 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
              • 358 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:46 PM

I know its not much but i got the WII Fit... and after having the baby and not working out for a while it made me SORE.... anyways its good motivation and it makes me feel like I am getting into shape..... I just purchased an elliptical trainer as well, cant really afford it but with less then 5 months to go I gotta work it!

#2178 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:58 PM

I suck! I got ready for the gym this morning, and when I went downstairs it was raining, so I went back. I attempted to do a Fit TV workout that was on, but it had to deal with weights which I don't have... so I did it half-ass.

#2179 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
                  • 459 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:13 PM

Last night I did another circuit workout, and I plan to run after work today. So far I am super tired-- dieting + lots of exercise, who knew? But I know it will get easier once my body gets used to the abuse, heh heh. Then I will confuse it with something entirely different!

#2180 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

Today I did cardio for 50 min (20 min on the stair climber that machine is the devil it kills me and then ran for 30 min) and 35 min weight training.
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users