Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2121 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:21 AM

Still really sore...now I'm having a crohn's flare up on top of it! Booooo!!!
    But I have a massage tonight, so hopefully that will help!

I went to Zumba last night!! I was in a bit of discomfort, but by the end of it, my crohn's was really acting up. I spent the rest of the night last night doubled over in pain. I hate it! I am at work today, but I don't know for how long. If this keeps up I'm going home! (sorry for going off topic! )

#2122 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
    • 512 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:39 AM

Didn't exercise on Monday (it's my break day) but yesterday I did 25 minutes of jump rope to do some cardio. I'd planned to run but the massive amounts of snow and freezing rain we're getting in Montreal kind of stopped me from going outside!!! :-p Hehehe

#2123 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:40 AM

Went to the gym this morning. Did 4 miles on the treadmill and 20 minutes of weight machines. I totally needed this after I ate about 12 cookies that a girl at work made for me for my birthday. Not that one trip to the gym can exactly reverse that mistake! I have no freaking will power when it comes to food. I have no problem getting my ass out of bed and going to the gym, but it's the food! How do I stop? I have my first fitting in 10 days, and my BD shoot and bridal portrait in 2 months!!!

#2124 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
        • 459 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:46 PM

I am finally back on the exercise wagon after having to take several months off due to surgery on my foot. Woo hoo! Thursday and yesterday I did a circuit routine with medicine balls and Sunday I took a long walk with FI. I am going to try running tonight (haven't been able to do that since the surgery) and see how that goes. FI and I are planning to sign up for a 5K soon and then a 10K. I would love to do a half (did one in '07 before the foot probs) but I don't think I'll be ready for that yet.

#2125 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:56 PM

I feel like Ive been hit by a truck today. Night shift hangover - nothing for me today. Kickboxing tomorrow!

#2126 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
            • 512 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:48 PM

Did a 45-minute weight-lifting routine with my fiance last night, nothing for me today and my office Christmas party is tonight. I must NOT eat like a pig ... I'd rather save the calories for the wine. ;-) Hehehe

Tomorrow morning it's a 1-hour spinning class and a few weights afterward.

#2127 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

It was so freaking cold and rainy this morning that I didn't walk to the gym... but I did turn on Fit TV and did some strengthening exercises and a kick boxing cardio thing that was on. It's better than nothin'!

#2128 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:12 PM

I've been feeling so crappy lately I haven't done anything! Boooo!!!
                  I have to go for my fitting tomorrow morning about 45min away and then get ready for my Bach. Party!! So I don't think I'll make it to Zumba. Plus we have FI's xmas party tonight which I have to rush right home after work to get ready for!

#2129 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:32 PM

Went to kickboxing yesterday, today and will likely go tomorrow in lieu of the gym.

Have an awesome time at your Bach Party Amanda!!

#2130 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:36 PM

Thanks Kayte!! I just hope my Crohn's settles down before then! What a friggin week!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users