Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2101 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

Today I did 2 hours at the gym mixing cardio and weights.
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2102 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jkcz0702
      Today I did 2 hours at the gym mixing cardio and weights.
      2 hours?? God...I wish I had the time for that! I'm lucky if I can squeeze in an hour long Zumba class!!!
      Good for you girl!!

#2103 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

Day off for me... I overdid it this week as per usual and cant really do a flight of stairs right now. Back to work tomorrow - 12 hour days Sat and Sun, with an hour commute each way doesnt really allow for that much exercise. Back at it Monday morning before night shift. Have a good weekend ladies!

Amanda - good on ya for going! And no, I dont usually stick around in KW after shift. Its all I can do to drive home and crash. I hate living far away..

#2104 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sloan
          Amanda - good on ya for going! And no, I dont usually stick around in KW after shift. Its all I can do to drive home and crash. I hate living far away..
          I don't blame you!!! Maybe you should move to KW!!!?? Then we can hang out and go to Zumba!! :)

#2105 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:15 PM

You ladies are awesome. I could NEVER get up that early to exercise. I probably wouldn't get up that early if the house was on fire. lol I was going to do legs and back today, but am feeling a little tired so just going to stick with the yoga again. Heading to do it now...
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#2106 Roxyk05

Roxyk05
            • 33 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:31 PM

Just started back a the gym a few weeks ago...today I went to a step class and a sculpting class, 2hrs in total...it feels really good to be back at it, although I have some serious work to do to get back into beach bod shape! Good thing I have amost a year to do so!!

Roxane

#2107 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

So I lied. I felt guilty sitting around at home doing nothing, so I took some Vitamin I (Ibuprofen) and dragged my sore ass to the gym. 45 mins of back and bi's freeweights and 40 mins of cardio. Not my best effort, but an effort nonetheless...

#2108 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

Well...I am very proud of myself. I actually dug out an old "at home" workout video. It's a lower body/abs workout. It's only 20 mins, but I was sweating & it's better than sitting on my ass all night!! :) Off to Zumba tomorrow!!!

#2109 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                  • 512 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                    Don't get down on yourself, Miranda, that's the easiest thing to suck all your motivation from you! When you get into working out more regularly, you'll love it and keep it up. Being tired and stressed doesn't help at all.
                    Your goal is huge and far away. Maybe it would help to have some smaller goals so you can reward yourself more often for making them?
                    Aw, thanks Kevsgirl ... I tend to get down on myself easily, which is no good. I know.

BUT, I had an appointment with my nutrionist this morning, right after my 1-hour Spinning class, and I lost 3 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! And in only 2 weeks since the last time I saw her ... so I must be doing something right.

My small goals are going to be maintaining that 1 1/2 lbs a week loss ... the rest will be a bonus. :) I think getting my eating under control is the most important and I'm getting much better at it. But, thanks again.

You girls are all a massive, massive inspiration.

#2110 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

Way to go Miranda!!! Keep up the good work!!

I am proud to say that I did exercise AGAIN today!! Woohoo!! Three days in a row!! I went to Zumba again & man did I sweat!! It was so awesome, plus I'm learning a few dance steps in the process! It's amazing how an up & coming dress fitting can motivate you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users