Jump to content

Photo

Have you exercised today?


  • Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2091 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

    Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:25 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
    Welcome Sloan!!! I also call it torture but I love it too!! Today I did spin then ran 15 min on treadmill and 18 min on the stair climber. Less then a week to my 1st dress fitting.
    I have just over a week until my 1st dress fitting!! YIKES!!! I'm scared to death!! I don't care what's going on at home tonight...I AM going to Zumba tonight!!

    #2092 ~*Kathy*~

    ~*Kathy*~
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,649 posts

      Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

      Ughhh, I've started working out with my PT again after a six week hiatus...this sucks! He works me so hard (which is what I pay him for) but it's such a mindf*ck to get on the scale and see my weight go up. It's probably muscle gain since I'm sure I lost some of my muscle during that six weeks but I hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttee that. Not to mention I'm bloated today and stuff...

      I have 2 weeks from today until my first fitting and I am so stressed about it!

      #2093 KLC77

      KLC77
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,207 posts

        Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        I have just over a week until my 1st dress fitting!! YIKES!!! I'm scared to death!! I don't care what's going on at home tonight...I AM going to Zumba tonight!!
        I had my first fitting tonight and boy am I motivated to keep working out. Is not eating until January 10th an option? lol The dress fit fine, but there are certain parts of me that I think need to be sucked out and injected into other parts, if ya know what I mean. :)

        So, today was Yoga x from P90X.
        ~Kelly

        Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

        #2094 Sloan

        Sloan
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,279 posts

          Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:54 AM

          Teehee I had my first fitting a few weeks ago. Thing actually fit, so I decided to eat like shit that day instead of going to the gym. HA! Next fitting isnt until March, so Ive got some play time. Good luck with everyone's fittings this week!

          Amanda - did you make it to Zumba? A couple girls I work with do that in KW, they rave about it.

          I went to boxing tonight. We did so much upper body that I couldn't lift my arms up to scratch my face or put my hair in a ponytail Oh yeah!

          #2095 Mel&B

          Mel&B
          • Member
          • 613 posts

            Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:06 AM

            Today I took a pilates and ran 4 miles on the treadmill. Thanks for the motivation girls!

            #2096 BachataBride

            BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

              Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:13 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sloan
              Teehee I had my first fitting a few weeks ago. Thing actually fit, so I decided to eat like shit that day instead of going to the gym. HA! Next fitting isnt until March, so Ive got some play time. Good luck with everyone's fittings this week!

              Amanda - did you make it to Zumba? A couple girls I work with do that in KW, they rave about it.

              I went to boxing tonight. We did so much upper body that I couldn't lift my arms up to scratch my face or put my hair in a ponytail Oh yeah!
              I am VERY proud today to say that I DID got to Zumba last night & I feel awesome!!! It is not quite as good (IMO) as the one I was going to in Brampton...but I still sweated my ass off!! This one is more hip hop-ish...where as the one in B-town was more latin style. But this is only my first class...so maybe she mixes it up. In any case it is soooo much fun!!
              So, I've decided that I am going to buy that 5 passes instead of the 10 passes. The 5 passes expires in 15 days which means every 3 days I HAVE to go...the 10 passes has no expiration so I won't be "forced" to go as often. I'm at least going to do this until after the wedding!!
              Kayte, I don't think there are many Zumba classes in KW...I probably ran into some of the girls you know last night!! I go to Popeye's! If you are ever stuck in KW...or stick around after work (highly unlikely I'm sure!) you shoudl go...let me know so I can make sure I'm there!! Here's the schedule...http://www.popeyesgy...hedule_2008.pdf

              #2097 Bisha

              Bisha
              • Jr. Member
              • 265 posts

                Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:44 AM

                Just got to work after the gym. Did 30mins of pretty intense cardio. I've been careful in increasing the intensity for the obvious reasons:) So my BF and I decided to increase our workouts to 5X a week. M-F with M,W,F cardio and T, R weights. We start next week.

                #2098 BlissfulMsMiranda

                BlissfulMsMiranda
                • Member
                • 512 posts

                  Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:28 PM

                  I should have gone running this morning but I just couldn't bring myself to wake up early and I'm way too busy at work to even take a lunch today so I can't do it then either.

                  I feel like such a failure when it comes to exercise sometimes. *sigh*

                  I'm going bowling tonight ... can't really call that cardio though.

                  I don't know ... I'm sticking to my nutritionists diet, but I don't know if I'll be able to pull off my goal in the next 5 months!!!

                  #2099 Angela139

                  Angela139
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 455 posts

                    Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:48 PM

                    I got up at 5:40 am and did 30 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of weights - and I'm exhausted! lol I guess this should get better once my body gets used to this though, right? :)

                    #2100 kevsgirl

                    kevsgirl
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,209 posts

                      Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
                      I should have gone running this morning but I just couldn't bring myself to wake up early and I'm way too busy at work to even take a lunch today so I can't do it then either.

                      I feel like such a failure when it comes to exercise sometimes. *sigh*

                      I'm going bowling tonight ... can't really call that cardio though.
                      I am VERY proud today to say that I DID got to Zumba last night & I feel awesome!!! It is not quite as good (IMO) as the one I was going to in Brampton...but I still sweated my ass off!! This one is more hip hop-ish...where as the one in B-town was more latin style. But this is only my first class...so maybe she mixes it up. In any case it is soooo much fun!!
                      Sweet! Good for you! I was off all day yesterday and didn't exercise. I'm up to 3 days off now so I have to go today. I'm waiting for my stomach to settle and I'll head to the gym. I'm off again today. I did do a bunch of other stuff yesterday though. I finally found my jewelry. Thank god. That was hellish.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Angela139
                      I got up at 5:40 am and did 30 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of weights - and I'm exhausted! lol I guess this should get better once my body gets used to this though, right? :)
                      Definitely! Although I find that the first 5-10 mins is the hardest for me during cardio. Also, 5:40am is super early! Are you getting to sleep early enough?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users