Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2061 Bisha

Bisha
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:37 PM

I can proudly answer this post as YES! :) It's funny that I couldnt get my butt to the gym before getting knocked-up and now I'm there before work which is unheard of for me since I have never been a morning person. I have to give a lot of credit to my BF, I only get there b/c I know I have to meet her! Today was only my 3rd time but I feel like I can really keep this up as long as my BF sticks with it too. It feels great! I feel so energized!

#2062 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Bisha
      I can proudly answer this post as YES! :) It's funny that I couldnt get my butt to the gym before getting knocked-up and now I'm there before work which is unheard of for me since I have never been a morning person. I have to give a lot of credit to my BF, I only get there b/c I know I have to meet her! Today was only my 3rd time but I feel like I can really keep this up as long as my BF sticks with it too. It feels great! I feel so energized!
      Look at you go & your pregnant!!! Congrats! I give you lots and lots of kuddos!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2063 Bisha

Bisha
      • 265 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jkcz0702
        Look at you go & your pregnant!!! Congrats! I give you lots and lots of kuddos!
        Thank you, thank you! :) I feel very proud of myself! But, I dont feel or look pregnant at all so does it still count? :) LOL

#2064 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
          Good for you!!! I wish I was that motivated...prego or not!! LOL

Love your ticker by the way!!

#2065 KatyKo

KatyKo
          • 851 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:07 PM

I have not exercised today yet, but I do have a meeting with my trainer tonight to vamp up my leg workout...which means I won't be walking much tomorrow...YIKES!!

#2066 Bisha

Bisha
            • 265 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              Good for you!!! I wish I was that motivated...prego or not!! LOL

Love your ticker by the way!!
              Thank you! I dont know why it's off though. I guess it goes by the due date but I know that I'm at 15 weeks 2 days

#2067 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
              • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
                Thank you! I dont know why it's off though. I guess it goes by the due date but I know that I'm at 15 weeks 2 days
                It is cute. It made me laugh :) It's so true how you often wonder if someone's just packed on some pounds or has a little bun in the oven
                Congratulations and it's so great that you don't feel gross and are able to excersize. I hope I have a pregnancy like that when it's my time!

I could not get my butt out of bed this morning, but I did go to the gym on the treadmill at lunch. I did day 2 of week5. It was 2 sets of 8 minute runs with 5 min walks in between. IMH the 5 min walks were a little long, but whatever. The next bit is a 20 min long run. Talk about not working up to that! I'm scared. LOL!

#2068 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:01 PM

Tonight I worked out for another 1hr then I played wii fit for 30 min.
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2069 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                  • 512 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

Got up this a.m. before work and did my HIIT cardio on the cold, icy streets of Montreal at 6:00 a.m.!!! BRRR ... only 30 mins of running, but it's a hell of a way to start the day and gets my heart rate right up there.

#2070 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:38 AM

got up early this morning and did 30 minutes on weight machines, and 3 miles on the eliptical. After taking the weekend off and drinking way too much in Miami, I feel so much better after hitting the gym. My mom comes up for a week on Thursday, and I know she's going to keep me up till all hours of the night because she's such a night owl, that I hope I can still get my butt up in the mornings. Yall are all such great motivation... Just wanted to say thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users