Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2041 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:44 AM

I exercised today...unfortunately! lol My PT kicked my ass for an hour, oh well, at least he's fun to vent to about wedding stuff. Poor man doesn't get paid enough for all the ass kicking and counseling he does! No wonder most PTs start their own businesses!

#2042 surfbride

surfbride
    • Banned
    • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:55 AM

I really can't stand the gym, but for the first time in my life...I'm considering it Is yoga and surfing good enough?? Not really because there isn't much cardio happening there.

#2043 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:37 AM

jogged 2.75 miles on the treadmill... 30 mins of weights, and 10 mins on the elliptical machine this morning.

Anyone know any good weight exercises to get your back toned?

#2044 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:04 PM

Cassie here are some back exercises Back Workouts - Intermediate Workout Routines For Huge Lats! I like the pull downs and a good one is hold 3 or 5lb weights in each hand and do a push up when up push up lift your right arm bending it (like you are doing your tris) put your hand back on the floor then push down and when you push back up lift your left arm.

I did not make it to the gym today (so sad) but we are have Thanksgiving and we went shopping last night then our fridge died ahhh so we had to go get a new one today, what a bummer.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2045 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:11 PM

Thanks so much! You're such a huge help!

#2046 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Casey*
              jogged 2.75 miles on the treadmill... 30 mins of weights, and 10 mins on the elliptical machine this morning.

Anyone know any good weight exercises to get your back toned?
              Back extensions while holding one of those "round" weights? I usually do back extensions but not with weights since my own body weight working against me is enough for now lol

#2047 Mel&B

Mel&B
              • 613 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:29 PM

I ran about 3.5 miles this morning and I'm going to pilates (1 hour class) tonight. My run was crappy this morning. Some days I feel so good and other days I can barely make it.

#2048 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
                • 266 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

Wow how did I miss this thread? I started going to Ballys again 4 times a week I figured I'm paying for it I mine as well go..lol I love love the elliptical machine I put it on Total Body Workout and it actually works out my whole body upper and lower and you can feel which part by the resistance of the machine I do this for 30 mins, then for the next hour I do leg press, thigh and hip machines and end it with the booty blaster ( thats the real name) lol I will be in a two piece next summer if its the last thing I do! lol
                  Mr & Mrs Newby

#2049 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:50 PM

I made it in this morning, with my (new) bra, but I hadn't loaded week5 onto the ipod... so I did another day of week4. No problems though! Did some more situps and worked on my arms.
                    I just ate half a box of Mike and Ikes though. I knew there was a reason I wasn't seeing any results... LOL!

#2050 Mel&B

Mel&B
                    • 613 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:08 AM

I ran 4 miles this morning and took a yoga class this evening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users