Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2031 princessina

princessina
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:42 AM

Wow! Great job ladies. Just got home from the gym and did 61 mins on the elliptical. FI was mad at me because I stayed on the elliptical to finishing watching the biggest loser. I think I found my motivation...TV...as long as I'm hooked on the show I'm too busy to think about how tired I am...

#2032 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

I was going to do 2 miles on the treadmill this morning, then 30 minutes on the express line toning machines. But I asked one of the trainers to show me how each of the machines worked since I had never done them before, but she said I had to make an appointment for a physical assessment or some crap like that. So I did 4 miles and hopefully someone will show me how the heck those machines work sometime this week.

#2033 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:14 PM

Great job everyone! Last night I played Wii for 1hr let me tell you that is a bit of workout. Today I hit the gym did 45 min pilates, ran 1 mile on treadmill and 45 min weight training.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2034 Mel&B

Mel&B
        • 613 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

I ran 4.7 miles in the freezing cold this morning and did a bit of an arm workout.

Does anyone know where I can get a good arm workout? I just want to tone. I have 3 and 5lb weights at home and a resistance band with handles at the ends.

#2035 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 08:57 AM

I'm being lazy right now. I can't get my butt in gear. This morning I'm going to the gym to start week 5 on the learn to run (0 to 5 k). It's been good so far, but week 4 was very difficult...

I know once I get going it'll be worth it.

I am seeing no results at all though, so that is a bit depressing.
            I also had 2 showers this weekend and was careful, but still ate more than I should have!

Edit: I think I'm going to go in to work super early and then just go at lunch. Maybe that'll be good having a break...
            I'm also doing crunches every other day at the gym and arms.

#2036 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:02 AM

Not this morning . FI and I stayed up till midnight to watch Dexter because we missed the one at 10 due to his stupid Comcast DVR not working. Ugh! But tomorrow I'll back in the game!

#2037 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

Today I did a mix of cardio and weight training for 2 hours this am.
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2038 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                • 512 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:04 PM

Wow you girls are good!! I'm still super buggy (been really sick for nearly a week now) and just couldn't bring myself to wake up early and run.

So, I think tonight I'm going to hit up some weights, do some dips and try and do non-cardio stuff so I won't have a mental coughing fit. :-p

#2039 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:38 AM

Miranda - take care of yourself! Get well :)

So I didn't go at all today I actually went at lunch and got changed all the way before I realized that I hadn't packed my sports bra So I went and bought a new one, but that took up my whole lunch hour.

I went out to see FI play football tonight, so it'll have to happen tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning, I'm back on the horse! Week 5 of the learn to run program

#2040 princessina

princessina
                    • 192 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:22 AM

Wow...everyone's doing so well. I feel off the wagon last week, been so swamped with work and exhausted. I gotta get in gear. I said I was going to go today and didn't make it. So I figure if I post here to go tomorrow, hopefully I'll feel as if I'm being held accountable...
                      Keep up the work everyone..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users