Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2011 princessina

princessina
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:08 PM

Oh, Casey!

I'm in it with you. I've been slacking and I just need a reason to be held accountable. I need to get in the gym myself We can motivate each other... and anyone else who needs a push :)

#2012 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for bumping this Cassie I tend to workout better when this thread is active! Today I ran a mile and did 60min Yogo Sculpt class.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2013 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:37 PM

Went to spin class at 6am this morning, & going back for the body pump class at 5:15. Getting back at it too ladies!

#2014 princessina

princessina
        • 192 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

Okay, I just came back from the gym and ran 2.5 miles...whew I'm beat and outta shape.

I finally did something my sister has been bugging me to do, take a motivational picture of how I look so it will motivate me to go on days I'm lazy. I took my picture and it did not look cute but I almost feel rejuvenated to fit exercise into my routine. Here's to long and challenging road ahead of me...

#2015 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:01 AM

OMG you girls seem pretty hard-core... but it's motivating :)

I have had a gym membership for at least a year and have not been using it. So finally about a month ago I started using the treadmills and trying to get back into shape. A little late for Mexico, but better late than never, right?

I'm working through a series of podcasts to learn to run. On Saturday I started Week 3 and I was so sore that I didn't go for 2 days. Today, everything conspired against me hitting the gym, but when I got home I went outside with FI to do the second day of Week 3! It's my first time running outside, so it was pretty tough, but it was good. I'm proud!

#2016 princessina

princessina
            • 192 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:08 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kevsgirl
              OMG you girls seem pretty hard-core... but it's motivating :)

I have had a gym membership for at least a year and have not been using it. So finally about a month ago I started using the treadmills and trying to get back into shape. A little late for Mexico, but better late than never, right?

I'm working through a series of podcasts to learn to run. On Saturday I started Week 3 and I was so sore that I didn't go for 2 days. Today, everything conspired against me hitting the gym, but when I got home I went outside with FI to do the second day of Week 3! It's my first time running outside, so it was pretty tough, but it was good. I'm proud!
              Congrats! on running outside. It is nothing like running on the treadmill. You can run days on end on the treadmill and get out to pound the ground and feel culture shock. I hate running but I know that it is the one thing for me that will work the pounds off, not to mention I have to do it for work

Good luck, it'll only gets easy from here

#2017 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:29 AM

kevsgirl that is great running is awesome I like running outside so much better but now with the time change I do not get home until dark so I now opt for the treadmil.

Today I did 2 miles on the treadmill, some leg exercises and 45 min pilates, I plan to go back tonight and run 2 more miles and bi and back.

#2018 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:30 AM

kevsgirl that is great running is awesome I like running outside so much better but now with the time change I do not get home until dark so I now opt for the treadmil.

Today I did 2 miles on the treadmill, some leg exercises and 45 min pilates, I plan to go back tonight and run 2 more miles and bi and back.

#2019 princessina

princessina
                  • 192 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:03 PM

Okay, I did it!!! Another day down. Just got back from the gym. Only did 30 mins on the elliptical...kinda tired today

#2020 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:05 PM

Hey... 30 minutes is better than nothin'.... keep it up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users