• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2001 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
    KLC77 I checked out the site your recommended and I like it. I like that you can put in your goal and it calculates the number of daily calories. My FSIL is a trainer and for months she has been saying she does not think I eat enough, I thought of course I do but turns out I was not so this site will be really helpful thanks! I just want to loose the last 15lbs.
    No problem, I'm glad it will help. I really like the site for that same reason. I'm with you, I really want to lose the last 8 or 9 lbs and I think it is going to be really tough.
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#2002 sstotz

sstotz
    • 298 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

Sunday is my day of rest... :o) haha.. I'll make up just about any excuse..

BTW, has anyone tried a workout from the Wii Fit game?!?! It totally kicks your butt!! I highly suggest it to anyone that doesnt like going to the gym.. :o)
      ~Soon to be Shanny May
      June 20th, 2009
      Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#2003 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

KLC77 yeah the last bit of weight is killing me I loose a couple then the next week I put it back on I workout like crazy but I stay the same. Oh well maybe this is just where my body is suppose to be, but I will keep working at it :-)

Today I am doing spin.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2004 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

Today I did bootcamp for 1 hr.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2005 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

I've been slackin' lately but I'm back on.
            Yesterday evening we all went to the track and my kids rode their bikes and I walked about 2.5 miles.

#2006 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:25 AM

I was up late last night because I went to Serendipity with family in town. I scarfed down a blackout forbidden broadway chocolate cake sunday, so I was adamant on getting up this morning. I only got in 3 miles, but it's back to the gym tomorrow!

#2007 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

Made it to spin this am, going back after work for the total body weight class. I really need to kick it up a few notches to get past these few pesky lbs that are now residing on my booty and tummy after Italy Too much getato, wine and pasta!!!

#2008 Angel

Angel
                • 2,635 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:32 PM

I walked/ran 2 miles while the kids rode their bikes and when I got home I did 40 min of cardio and abs.

#2009 Angel

Angel
                  • 2,635 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

Since I walked for the past 2 days I took it easy today. I only did 20 min of striptease cardio and 20 min of abs.

#2010 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

BUMP-A-DE-BUMP-BUMP... So I really have been slacking for the past month, and this thread always kept me motivated. Anyone else? How's everyone been doing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users