Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#191 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

Alright, I had a busy weekend, no time to work out or eat well for that matter, but I am back at it, yet again.

So, today I did 40 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weights. I just wanted to get this thread out there, so we don't forget to keep working out.

#192 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
    • 1,188 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

Week 1 of bootcamp ended on Friday and today was the start of week 2. Perfect attendance is my goal - I am counting on you ladies to hold me to it!
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
      http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#193 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

BTW our instructors at bootcamp say that the minium amount of a water a person should drink each day is

half their body weight in ounces.....that's a lot of water! I feel like I have to pee like a million times a day! Can't wait to see what will happen when I get that colonic stuff in the mail - I will be living in the restroom!

Anyway - just thought I would let you all know about that peice of trivia! CHEERS!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#194 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

I have been really good this weekend-long two hour walk with FI and dogs, then 30 minutes on Treadmill this morning.
        Sarah (sassy girl) I am so proud of you for sticking to this boot camp-you will definately make the perfect attendance goal.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#195 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:58 PM

Ok I did not work out non over the weekend…I did do 48 min on the elliptical yesterday and I am back on it today at lunch!

As for the water, I try and drink 2 liters but I stop at early b.c. i dont want to keep waking up to go to the loo

#196 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:20 PM

Still doing my Cindy Crawford workout every day (sometimes twice) and lifting weights AND using the elliptical- mixing it up during my days off, wimping out a little more on the days when I have to work. But, every day I do SOMETHING. I even sit with my 6lb hand weights and do bicep curls and arm extensions while I'm watching movies.
            I'm eating moderately well (staying within my WW points, or less than 10 over per week) and I have GAINED 3 pounds in the last two weeks. I must be putting on some hard core muscle, either that or I am destinted to be fluffy! Oh well, I will press on- eventually the weight has to come off, right? lol

#197 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:25 PM

I've been on my treadmill everyday since last thursday and its getting easier to stick to, but I keep telling myself that no matter what I have to do it every day. Sarah, thats a good idea about doing the weights when you're watching tv. I don't usually just watch tv, I'm usually doing something else at the same time, magazine, folding laundry etc.., but now I'm going to try this.

This was also the first week I really, really stuck to WW. I didn't drink at all, even when we watched the Pats on sunday and had all kinds of yummy food, I ate the veggies and had a TON of water. But it was worth it when I got on the scale yesterday and lost....7.6 pounds! Probably a lot of water weight because it was my first real week, but nevertheless I lost something, so that helps keep me motivated. The exercise really does help!

#198 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                I've been on my treadmill everyday since last thursday and its getting easier to stick to, but I keep telling myself that no matter what I have to do it every day. Sarah, thats a good idea about doing the weights when you're watching tv. I don't usually just watch tv, I'm usually doing something else at the same time, magazine, folding laundry etc.., but now I'm going to try this.

This was also the first week I really, really stuck to WW. I didn't drink at all, even when we watched the Pats on sunday and had all kinds of yummy food, I ate the veggies and had a TON of water. But it was worth it when I got on the scale yesterday and lost....7.6 pounds! Probably a lot of water weight because it was my first real week, but nevertheless I lost something, so that helps keep me motivated. The exercise really does help!
                Wow! 7.6 pounds? I think I lose more weight when I DON'T work out- I'm seriously throwing my scale away...
                Great Job Jill!

#199 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:44 PM

Thanks Sarah! Oh don't worry, I'll probably gain next week from working out so much, but eventually it does start to come off so its worth it!

#200 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                  • 631 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

Great Job Jilly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users