Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#11 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:08 PM

Go Tammy go!! Go off to this mysterious "gym" place that you all talk about. I'm going to stay here and

#12 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

I can't.. it's now 5:13, and I'm sitting here posting on this forum.. Hmm I could just "change into my workout clothes and make Cain "think" I worked out.. lol

#13 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

I decided I won't workout or diet till february, my nutriologist is going to kill me when she weights me but I'm enjoying my vacations and next week I'll go back to work and have a LOT to do..

#14 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:57 PM

No not today. But I went grocery shopping this afternoon and am back on the South Beach diet starting tomorrow! It really works for me, its fast its easy, its healthy, and it includes cheese which I'm addicted too.
          I have decided not to go back to the gym untill February. This sounds so retarded but I feel like I need to get a little in shape before I hit the gym again. Ive been going there for 5 years now and I dont want people looking at me like I'm a beached whale compared to what I used to be. So I will do my yoga DVD's pushups situps lunges etc this month and hopefully be gym ready by February.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#15 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:11 PM

Yay! I just got my butt kicked by Cindy Crawford for the last 45 minutes! Woohoo! Yikes, only 124 days until the wedding :) Looks like I get a meeting with either Cindy or Billy Blanks every day until then...

#16 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:51 PM

You are too funny girls. I'm on week 2 of doing bench dips, pushups, lunges & squats around the house in the morning. I really need to get back to my pilates - that works so well

#17 SASSYGIRL

• 1,188 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:57 PM

I started the new year with a 5K run/walk and dragged my FI and parents with me. It was a lot of fun and everyone ending up enjoying themselves. Bootcamp starts up agian in the morning and I am looking forward to it!
                Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#18 KristinaM

• VIP Member
                • 3,082 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
                • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

not today... but i did give Daisy a bath which quite an effort... and umm does shopping count?? walking around and carrying heavy bags? hmmm ok yes I will get back to the gym soon and start the new year off right!

#19 -Kate-

• VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

I got a gym membership for xmas and today is my first day at the new gym!

#20 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

Ok I did it, I wasn't happy about it but I went to the gym. did legs, tomorrow will be arms. If I can motivate myself that is.. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users