• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1981 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
  • 985 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    Are there any rec centers near you?? Try searching in the yellow pages for Zumba in your area.
    Wow...I'm starting to sound like a real pusher!! LOL
    But is just so fun!
    I see you are from the GTA and go to a rec centre. Just wondering if we're going to the same class and don't even know. I go to a rec centre in Brampton, Thursday evening and Sunday morning are the Zumba classes.

#1982 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Helen_S81
      I see you are from the GTA and go to a rec centre. Just wondering if we're going to the same class and don't even know. I go to a rec centre in Brampton, Thursday evening and Sunday morning are the Zumba classes.
      REALLY?? I go to South Fletchers in Brampton, but I just started the Monday night class!!! Too funny!!! What time is the Sunday morning class?? I didn't realize I had a third time slot option!!

#1983 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:11 PM

Wow! What a small world!

#1984 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
        • 985 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          REALLY?? I go to South Fletchers in Brampton, but I just started the Monday night class!!! Too funny!!! What time is the Sunday morning class?? I didn't realize I had a third time slot option!!
          I go to Loafers Lake. I've been a member there since 1992. You can go to any facility in the city with your membership.

The Sunday morning Zumba class is 9:30am. Let me know if you plan to make the trek and we can say hi :)

#1985 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

I actually not a member at any of the centers. I'm moving to K-W in less than 2 mths so I am already scoping out the Zumba locations in that area!! But if I do venture to Loafers Lake I will definitely let you know!! :)

#1986 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:59 AM

Such a small world :-)

Today I did 45 min of spin and 60 min of cardio kickboxing.
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#1987 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:30 AM

I didn't work out this morning because I met up with the NYC BDW'ers last night. There's no way I can get up in the morning if I have so much as a beer the night before. But totally worth it... We had such a blast!

#1988 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

I didn't get up either...we went to a concert last night and didn't get home until late. I'm only running like twice a week these days...NO GOOD! I'm so lazy.

#1989 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:39 AM

Did about 4.75K this morning on the treadmill...I only had 30 mins so that's the best I could do!

#1990 clmarti1

clmarti1
                    • 207 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:58 AM

I woke up at 430this morning to be at the gym by 5:30. I was supposed to meet a friend there, and she was no where to be found this morning! I am so tired, just chugged a large cup a coffee and not feeling anything! It's going to be a LONG 10 hour day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users