Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1891 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
  • 198 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:56 PM

Must walk every morning and every night due to little puppy needing exercise. Why oh why did I get a puppy again?

#1892 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:00 PM

Didn't go this morning because I had to be at work and hour earlier, and my gym doesn't open till 5:30am, but I am going to my cardio dance class tonight. My instructor is a friend of mine and totally kicks my arse!!!

#1893 Riley

Riley
      • 42 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:48 PM

I don't know how you girls find the motivation..everyday is "well ok, I'll start again tomorrow". Now I only have a month and a half until the first fitting for my dress!

#1894 Tara

Tara
        • 473 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:19 AM

Two nights in a row now I pulled myself onto the elliptical after work! Now if I can just keep it up for six months I'll be in good shape.

#1895 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:55 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Shay2679
            I have been playing basketball with my FI recently, and last night, we both did the first portion of the Buff Brides exercise regimen!

My legs burn a little today, but overall, I feel excellent...

Let the next six months kick my ass!
            OMG, your FI did Buff Brides? I don't know what it is but that is still an awesome visual!

I only worked out once this week. My doggie ended up in the ER for a few days with seizures and I was a walking mess. She is all better now though and I was back at the gym today.

#1896 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:14 AM

I went for another run yesterday! It was a small victory considering I ate about 7000 calories this weekend while camping. S'mores, Jiffy Pop, hot dogs, bacon....mmmm. At one point we were even taking the toasted marshmallows off the stick, stuffing them with M&M's and waiting for the chocolate to melt before eating. SO GOOD!

But yeah...it'll take me about 50km of running to burn that off.

#1897 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:22 AM

I did go for a 5 mile run yesterday and spin today but I also still have a lot of calories to make up for this weekend!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#1898 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

Went last night for weights and 45min on eliptical. Going tonight for the same. Need to get in shape for Italy!

#1899 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:21 PM

I did go to the gym I did weights, pilates and spin today, I am going to need to rest tonight now!!!
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#1900 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:33 PM

I didn't run this morning like I should have (I'm aiming for every other day). I have had a brutal headache for 2 days in a row now, and trying to get me out of bed when I have a headache is pretty much impossible I hope it goes away ASAP so I can get up and run tomorrow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users