#181 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:12 PM

what is this turbo jam? I have never heard of it. I like doing tapes/classes because I feel like the instructors know more than I do.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#182 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

Exercise Videos and Fitness Videos

I have ordered from this site before
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#183 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

I love doing tapes and classes too, just because I feel like I work so much harder. I forget what turbo jam was, but I remember thinking it looked like a good workout, it was awhile ago when I first looked into it. I think it was just a type of aerobic workout, but I may be wrong

#184 jthrasher

jthrasher
    • Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
      Jonathon I think it is time to find you a fiance!!!
      lmao. ya think? wait... what do you mean by that? Dance Dance Revolution is a really good workout!

but believe you me, I'd like to meet someone. (my mother would like it too) It's hard when you work for yourself though.

#185 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

well with all these girls in your area-I am sure someone has a single friend or two-maybe you need to go to the girls get together and "take pictures" so they can introduce you to thier friends?
      why aren't you using Jack to get you some ladies? He could be quite the catch with that little tongue

#186 jthrasher

jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
        well with all these girls in your area-I am sure someone has a single friend or two-maybe you need to go to the girls get together and "take pictures" so they can introduce you to thier friends?
        why aren't you using Jack to get you some ladies? He could be quite the catch with that little tongue

lol, @ "take pictures"

trust me... there are NO girls in my area. All the good ones are taken. I meet lots of great bridesmaids, but they haven't worked out. (obviously)

Jack is a total chick magnet. I should be using him to my advantage more often.

#187 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

Well, hanging out on the DW forum sure can't do much if you're trying to find a single lady! Nor can working all of those weddings, though you're right, bridesmaids aren't necessarily spoken for ...

Anyway - I'm sure the right one will come along eventually ... in the meantime, let little Jack do his thing!

#188 jthrasher

jthrasher
          • Banned
          • 486 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            Well, hanging out on the DW forum sure can't do much if you're trying to find a single lady! Nor can working all of those weddings, though you're right, bridesmaids aren't necessarily spoken for ...
            lol true true. I've met some very nice women that were bridesmaids but they usually end up living out of town, or spoken for.

Quote:
            Anyway - I'm sure the right one will come along eventually ... in the meantime, let little Jack do his thing!

uh...I just want to make clear,for those of you who don't know, "little Jack" is my dog.

lmao

#189 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:28 PM

uhhhhh, right. sorry - for those that haven't read the post about your pets, that could have been a tad misleading ... lol

#190 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
                lol true true. I've met some very nice women that were bridesmaids but they usually end up living out of town, or spoken for.

uh...I just want to make clear,for those of you who don't know, "little Jack" is my dog.

lmao
                LMAO! HA HA

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users