#1861 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:01 PM

Yeah good for you Amy!
    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#1862 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

Good for you Amy, I also took spin today at 9:30 it really does give you a good boost for the day!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#1863 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

I had to FORCE myself out of bed this morning at 6am, but I did it. Yea! For some reason, I never want to work out on Fridays. I usually never have a problem Mon-Thurs, but it's those dang Fridays! Of course, I always feel so much better the rest of the day. So I just try to keep reminding myself. ARGH!

#1864 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

I did an hour full body weight class last night and an hour of yoga this morning.

Another way I keep motivitated is to track my workouts. I have a exercise journal where I track my weights so I push myself to lift more when I'm plateauing, track how I feel before or after the workout, the duration and the type. I break it down by week from Sunday to Saturday and try to reach my 4 to 5 sessions a week goal every week. So I know that if I take it easy at the beginning of the week that I need to pick it up to reach my goal. I hate routine, so I rarely do the same thing on the same day of the week and this is a good way to stay accountable.

#1865 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:15 PM

I did 45 minutes on the treadmill, lunges, squats, calf raises, and deadlifts. I also agree an exercise journal works wonders. I also keep a food journal each day. This keeps me focused.

#1866 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:02 PM

I did an hour of spin this morning before work and I feel great today! I've lost a few pounds since starting spin so its obviously challenging my body in a way its not used to. Its funny, when I spin in the morning I feel more motivated than ever to want to hit the gym at night! I guess I do have more energy when I exercise early.

#1867 JBinjour

• 107 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

I work out twice a day. I will run one mile in and another in the evening. Or, I will change it up with the elliptical. Regardless, I workout twice a day.
                "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.'' ~Unknown

#1868 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

Made it to spin class this morning
                  Going back after work for weights and more cardio to work off the 10 cookies I baked and ate for dinner last night. Seriously....that was dinner

#1869 SoontobeMsKniss

• 715 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:36 PM

I've done pretty good for myself this week. I've worked out 3 times on the eliptical at home and walked my dog each night! I'm watching my ww points too and haven't gone over yet! I haven't made it to the gym but at least I'm not just sitting around on the computer all week! :)

#1870 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:08 PM

I just enroll to the gym this week and I went three times. I'm schedule to go back Saturday. I want to go at least 4 times a week until the wedding. Every part of my body ache but I feel good!
                      Fannie & Pierre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users