Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1821 kchobbs

kchobbs
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:24 AM

I haven;t (yet) today but yesterday I did a killer uphill run complete with nasty stairs...very tired but with optimism that it will all pay off!

#1822 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:56 PM

I did 35 min on the WiiFit, 20 min on the elliptical and 40 min of Pilates (abs)
      Getting bikini ready for South Beach in 3 weeks.

#1823 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

I did an hour of Tae Bo (Fat Blasting Cardio) and worked out my abs for 25 min.

#1824 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

Uhm girls...what happend to this thread! Just because I've been slacking off and stuffing my face with peanut butter by the spoonfull doesn't mean the rest of you get to stop working out too! Ha! I did go to spin class this morning at 6am. I've got to work off the 4lbs I've seriously gained since getting back from the wedding. I didn't think I would do that! Yikes....back to it. Now who's been busting their butts at the gym??

#1825 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:34 PM

I start my new gym routine tomorrow! I'm planning to get up at 6 am for a run. I'll keep you posted if I actually get outta bed and do it...

#1826 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:39 PM

Man, I haven't post since June 24th. I've been walking with my mom and my kids around the neighborhood because the weather has been so nice. Other than that I've been working on my elliptical and my WiiFit.

#1827 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:46 PM

I've been trying to get up and work out at the gym around 6:15ish before work and take the weekends off. I have to say that I slacked on Monday and today. Of course, now I feel totally guilty about it. But tomorrows a new day! Time to kick my butt back to the gym! Thanks for the reminder, Amy :)

#1828 seaprincess

seaprincess
                • 753 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for bringing the thread back Amy! I haven't quit working out, just haven't posted about it...I started spinning last week! I have been doing 2 to 3 weight classes a week, plus at least 2 more cardio sessions in the week (either spin, bodyattack class aka super intense workout, or elliptical/treadmill). I have been pretty good at sticking to 4-5 sessions a week. I went away for the long weekend though so time to get back to it after 5 days off!
                  Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#1829 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by seaprincess
                    Thanks for bringing the thread back Amy! I haven't quit working out, just haven't posted about it...I started spinning last week! I have been doing 2 to 3 weight classes a week, plus at least 2 more cardio sessions in the week (either spin, bodyattack class aka super intense workout, or elliptical/treadmill). I have been pretty good at sticking to 4-5 sessions a week. I went away for the long weekend though so time to get back to it after 5 days off!
                    Good girl!

I'm on a roll with spin classes twice a week as well. I love how much energy I have all day after doing it in the morning. Since getting back from the wedding I really cut down on my gym time and I seriously noticed a difference faster than I imagined. I'm back to about 5 days a week, trying to go Mon-Friday and take the weekends off. I feel like that's a good compromise from my 6-7 days i was at before the wedding. I need to get back in tip top shape before Italy in September! We'll be walking like crazy.....

Keep it up girls! I'm watching you :)

#1830 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:33 PM

Wow - I haven't seen this thread in awhile.

All I can say is I'm fat and pregnant and will definitely be back here after the baby!!!

Keep up the good work girlies!!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users