Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1811 Copita

Copita
  • 979 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:14 PM

1 hr strength training/sculpting class. I am starting to see my triceps/biceps tone, ladies :)

#1812 arlene

arlene
    • 43 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:12 AM

90 minutes of Bikram Yoga, and its a good workout, stress reliever, has increased my metabolism, I sleep better and have more energy during the day.

Pretty incredible. Honestly, I'm not too good at the poses yet either- except for of course the easy ones. :)

#1813 Tara

Tara
      • 473 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:34 AM

Oh! Now I feel like a bum. I haven't worked out at all this past week and I've spent the last two nights after work sifting through the forum reading everyone's ideas and experiences. I could use some motivation!

#1814 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cmmdee
          1 hr strength training/sculpting class. I am starting to see my triceps/biceps tone, ladies :)
          90 minutes of Bikram Yoga, and its a good workout, stress reliever, has increased my metabolism, I sleep better and have more energy during the day.

Pretty incredible. Honestly, I'm not too good at the poses yet either- except for of course the easy ones. :)
          That's awesome!! I need to start trying new things because I'm getting really bored with just the gym. I used to do yoga & it really helped my back pain & migraines! I should try to find a class, but I don't know if there is any here where I live...

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tara
          Oh! Now I feel like a bum. I haven't worked out at all this past week and I've spent the last two nights after work sifting through the forum reading everyone's ideas and experiences. I could use some motivation!

GO TARA, YOU CAN DO IT!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!
          (my attempt at motivation for you)

#1815 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:05 PM

Thursday: AM spin class; then 40 min cardio after shopping all day.....that burns a lot of calories right?
            Friday: Weights &45 min cardio after work

#1816 Tara

Tara
            • 473 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:17 AM

Okay! I got 42 minutes tonight! Only down 6 pounds since I started trying, but I do notice my clothes fitting a little better... hopefully the tire around my waist looses its tread before the wedding! :)

#1817 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:14 AM

Saturday: pull weights & 60 min cardio interevals
                Sunday: push weights; 50 min cardio
                Today: 45 min eliptical this morning......going for walk after work if it's still sunny :)

#1818 alex

alex
                • 1,139 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

Golfed 9 holes yesterday ( no power cart, had to hoof it & carry my bag) & then took the pooch for a walk to the beach in the evening. Planning on hitting the gym tonight & taking a long walk! I have to stop slacking...

#1819 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:13 PM

Made it to the gym today, but it wasn't as great as I'd hoped. I tweaked my wrist this afternoon trying to carry a giant water bottle thingy (like the Culligan size) so I wasn't able to do anything involving my left arm so I stuck to legs & abs even though it was arm day! Kinda bummed. Boo.

#1820 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,405 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:18 AM

spin class this morning at 6....I think I was asleep for the first half...going back for weights after work...only 4 more days of working out before I get to lay on a beach chair for 7 days :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users