4634 replies to this topic

#1791 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Opice34
    Okay - I have a logistical question....when you are working out twice in one day, do you wash your hair twice? How do you manage this? My whole hair-doing process is lengthy! No way could I do that twice in one day! Or do you have low-maintenance hair or just throw it in a ponytail?

I need to figure out how to work in this many workouts!
    Typically if I know I'm working out in the morning I won't wash my hair from the evening before. I wash my body and face and just throw my hair up while I shower. In the morning I wear a baseball hat for spin classes since it keeps the sweat out of my eyes. After spin in the am I take my full shower....then just the body & face shower in the evenings after the 2nd workout. I really try to only wash my hair every other day since it gets so damaged from highlights. Not a bad question though....I had to figure this all out too :)

#1792 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:20 PM

Ok, so I did my usual "feel guilty about eating bad all weekend" workout today. Walked 4 miles and did an hour sculpting video (can hardly type right now my arms hurt so bad) So, hoping it helps to makeup for my bad weekend.

#1793 alex

alex
      • 1,139 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:34 PM

I couldn't not take a shower after a work-out! I have super-fine hair & it gets so greasy quickly!! Just have to use some heavy duty coniditioner :)

I did 1 kick-ass hour at the gym tonight!! It was amazing!! Sweat was pouring down my face - nasty, but awesome!!

#1794 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:45 PM

I did 15 min on my elliptical and finished my workout with 45 minutes on my WiiFit (strength training, yoga and super hula hoop).

#1795 amyrak

amyrak
          • 469 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by xandrafaye
            I couldn't not take a shower after a work-out! I have super-fine hair & it gets so greasy quickly!! Just have to use some heavy duty coniditioner :)

I did 1 kick-ass hour at the gym tonight!! It was amazing!! Sweat was pouring down my face - nasty, but awesome!!
            I second that with the fine hair getting greas-a-rama..could never go without a shower. Besides the fact I sweat :)

#1796 riviera

riviera
            • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

YES! 1 hr eliptical, 30 min. strength training!
              http://i305.photobuc....tled-1copy.jpg
              Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#1797 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:16 AM

Andy & I did spin at 6am again! I feel so much more energized throughout the day with an am workout. He's looking quite yummy and buff now....his hard work is starting to pay off! I'm going back after work for weights.

#1798 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:42 PM

Yes finally I am got permission from the doct to workout (after breaking 2 toes and crushing my nerves in my feet) I can not belive how fast you get out of shape. I did the Leg Master(which is amazing I recommend it to everyone!) and a ciruit routine.
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#1799 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                    Yes finally I am got permission from the doct to workout (after breaking 2 toes and crushing my nerves in my feet) I can not belive how fast you get out of shape. I did the Leg Master(which is amazing I recommend it to everyone!) and a ciruit routine.
                    Must have felt great to get that leg moving again! Congrats on starting to recover! :)

I did 1.5 hours at the gym & it was another great workout. Lots of sweat involved lol

#1800 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:10 PM

It sure did feel good! I am so excited to be able to work out again!!!! Never thought I would say that. LOL
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users