• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#171 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by soon2bmrsbyers
    OH MY!!! Denise Austin!!! My roomate and I tried to do her "dance party," and I think we got a bigger workout from laughing so hard. I dont know it was just one of those days!!! I am trying to make myself go downstairs and turbo jam.... I hope I do!

I am still searching for an alternative to buying the whole turbo jam…I think I just may buy the whole thing and call it a day….

It will finally be winter here next week so I cant have NO excuses not to workout! (I use cold weather as an excuse lol lol )

#172 soon2bmrsbyers

soon2bmrsbyers
    • 56 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:15 PM

LOL!!! Yeah, as a runner it IS my day off... Seems like all winter! I hate treadmills!

I wish I could help you out on the turbo decision... Are they saying like you have to buy the entire first package (5) or the entire second package (last five)?
      http://img11.mytextg....cf932f433e.gifJune 2007RIU Palace Las Americas Cancun

#173 jthrasher

jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:17 PM

define "exercise" :-D

#174 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:36 PM

I have been thinking about joining a gym and all the gyms in my area are $70 a month!!! OMG that is crazy, I guess its the bike in the house and videos. Once it gets warm I can take my dogs for walks, or pulls which ever side of the leash you are on
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#175 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

I heard turbo jam was really good, I like doing videos I think I need to get some new ones.

I also have a treadmill, which I'm going to try, try, try to do every day, and when it's nice out I can take the dogs for a walk around the lake, that's about 5 miles, lots of hills too.

Christine, I hear you about the gym membership. Mine is $50/month and if I bring our daughter I have to pay $3 everytime, which adds up to about another $50/month, its ridiculous. Besides the fact that I've had my membership for so long now and haven't even attempted to go in almost a year, what a waste, I'm going to cancel right now, I'm so mad at myself for waiting so long.

#176 soon2bmrsbyers

soon2bmrsbyers
          • 56 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:44 PM

Jilly, turbo jam is SUCH a great workout! I just did 50 minutes. I'm dead!

Don't know about where you guys might live, but some community centers have gyms. They are the greatest, but they have the essentials. I joined my community center gym which has two locations for $30/year.... Yeah, A YEAR! I

#177 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
            • 631 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soon2bmrsbyers
              LOL!!! Yeah, as a runner it IS my day off... Seems like all winter! I hate treadmills!

I wish I could help you out on the turbo decision... Are they saying like you have to buy the entire first package (5) or the entire second package (last five)?
              Yeah you have to pay the whole thing you cant buy it in bits and pieces unless I get I off of amazon or ebay but I rather buy the whole thing b.c. I don’t know what level I am at…I have never done it

#178 soon2bmrsbyers

soon2bmrsbyers
              • 56 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:02 PM

You know, I would just buy the first section if you can... The steps are easier, because I did the last one today, and they don't teach you as much, they just expect you to know the steps from the first ones. The first ones still give you a sweat, I still use them. The steps are just less complicated.

#179 jthrasher

jthrasher
                • Banned
                • 486 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:06 PM

does getting up from my computer to use the bathroom count?

lol j/k

Seriously though, I think I'm going to go buy "Dance Dance Revolution" for my xbox. They have a workout mode on it so you can dance and play the game and workout at the same time!!! How cool is that? It's so much fun!

Ok.... I'm a dork. lol

#180 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:10 PM

Jonathon I think it is time to find you a fiance!!!
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users