• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1751 alex

alex
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
    That's so awesome that he's helping you! I wish I had someone to push me a little harder. When Andy offers advice I either lap it up and love it or give him the "stink eye" as he calls it...depending on my mood. Is he a trainer, or just loves to work out?? Regardless.....props to him for helping his lovely lady..and to you for not wanting to kill him!
    LOL I wish all I gave was the "stink eye" when I'm angry... I think the look I give him is better described as "b*tch face"!!! If I'm really mad about an exercise he's making me do then I get him to stand in front of me so I can glare at him to help give me the strength to push through it.. usually helps when he glares back lol but he does it in a more funny-kidding way, when I think I probably look like I want to kill him!! I bet ppl at the gym watch us sometimes...
    He's not a trainer - just loves the gym. Well not loves... maybe loves/hates it, but he knows that in the 3 years that he's been working out regularly he feels great & looks great so he knows all the benfits!!! He's great at giving you a program to follow, but changing it up enough so you don't get bored & stop pushing. Like the crazy little obstacle-course from hell he made me do this afternoon... I think I told him to F-off like 4 times, but I worked SO HARD to get through it & I appreciate it so much!
    I really need to do something to show how much I appreciate it!! Although I'm sure when I look smokin' in my new bikini I bought (inspiration) it'll be thank-you enough!!

#1752 riviera

riviera
    • 108 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

1 hr at the gym....
      http://i305.photobuc....tled-1copy.jpg
      Cancun beach at Le Meridien~*

#1753 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

yesterday: 40 minutes elipical 20 minutes treadmill
        today: 60 minutes elipical and arms

#1754 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:31 AM

Went to spin class at 6am this morning...sheesh. Andy went with too and it was great to have someone suffering along side me! Going back for weights and a bit more cardio after work......23 days....and counting.....:)

#1755 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
          • 794 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:03 PM

went to cali to visit my sister last week and we were so busy doing fun stuff I didn't work out one bit! oops!

did an hour cardio yesterday and abs

worked in the yard today that's my work out LOL
            HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
            http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#1756 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

I went to the gym Mon & Tues (approx 1.5 hours per day), Wed was our day off & I should have gone today, but since I was up all night & barely slept I took the day off! Plus I drove 3.5 hours to my parents housethis afternoon. I'm probably going to skip the gym tomorrow because I didn't bring mystuff, but I'll walk the dogs. Then I'm going whitewater rafting in the Ottawa Valley on Saturday so that'll be a great workout! (& incredibly fun!)

#1757 seaprincess

seaprincess
              • 753 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by xandrafaye
                Then I'm going whitewater rafting in the Ottawa Valley on Saturday so that'll be a great workout! (& incredibly fun!)
                Oh xandrafaye you are going to have a blast whitewater rafting on Sat and its an amazing workout! You'll be exhausted Saturday night! I live in Ottawa and we went rafting 2 years ago at Wilderness Tours (one of the companies offering it) and I was so sore in my upper body and abs the next day because the harder you paddle, the more fun it is. But beware, the river is still cold at this time of year, so if you have a wetsuit top, wear it!

Monday - Yoga 1 hour
                Wednesday - 1 hour full body weights
                Thursday - 30 minutes elliptical, 25 minutes treadmill walk/run, plus 15 minutes of core/ab work
                Today - day off
                Tomorrow - 1 hour of weights plus some cardio
                Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#1758 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                • 794 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:57 PM

ran 2 miles and 15 mins abs
                  HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                  http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#1759 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:10 PM

My week so far....
                    Monday: Much needed day off....plus gym was closed for the holiday
                    Tuesday: Push weights & 40 min cardio; obliques
                    Wednesday: Pull weights & 45 min interval cardio; lower abs
                    Thursday: AM spin class; went back after work for push weights & 35 min running intervals (5 run, 5 walk..etc.) abs on ball & leg lifts
                    Friday: AM cardio (45 minutes eliptical) then push ups and planks; going back after work for weights and more cardio
                    Saturday: Push weights, 60 min cardio
                    Sunday: My shower; drinking wine.....not working out!

I'm on a roll and really feeling on track. I have the next 3 weeks of workouts on my calendar, so no turning back now!

#1760 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                    • Banned
                    • 1,051 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

Ooooh Yeah Baby!!!! Feelin' the burn!!! WOOT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users