Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:23 PM

I feel like such a lazy pigglet right now! I have done nothing the last couple of days other than study study study. I can't wait for this exam on Saturday so I can just get it over with and get back to my workouts. Spending every free moment studying is not as rewarding. I'll kickstart my workout again Sunday with the Vancouver Sun Run! sooo excited!

P.S. You guys are all doing so awesome! good job! you're my inspiration

#1592 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
    I love the weekend workouts because Andy works me! He pushes me really hard on the weights so I am ridiculously sore today!
    Saturday: kicked my butt: Push day (triceps, chest, shoulders; 50 min cardio intervals; oblique day
    Sunday: FI whooped me again; Pull day (biceps, back, lats); no cardio...legs were still burning from deadlifts on Friday!
    My pants are all huge as of this morning! I left two pairs laying on the floor because they look ridiculous...dumpy butt and can't keep them up! I'm getting there!
    Way to go!! You are on your way.....

And I've just started on my road...I went to pilates today as promised. She kicked our butts today.

#1593 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:47 AM

You girls are doing a great job!
      I did the escalating stairs for 10 minutes, walked for 10 minutes and did shoulders and bi's with DH.

#1594 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:17 AM

WOHOO!! I'm done my exam and now I can get back into workout crazy mode! :) I'm starting off the week with the Vancouver Sun Run...it should be an easy 10k to get me back into it after a week of lazyness and studying

#1595 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:40 PM

If you count spring cleaning?? then yes I exercised today!! It was so nice here in MI today for once. I washed all the windows inside and out, cleaned out some clothes out of my closet, other spring cleaning. Took the flannel sheets off our spare bed and put cotton ones on as my parents are coming back from FL and staying with us a few days.
        And then the normal housework....I'm beat!!

#1596 DLyteful

DLyteful
        • 879 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:19 PM

I did a step class today!

#1597 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:19 PM

This weather change in VA has made me sick. I've been sick all weekend. Even though it's late I'm going down in the basement right now and do an hour on the elliptical. Thanks for the inspiration ladies, I needed it.

#1598 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,047 posts
            • LocationToronto

Posted 21 April 2008 - 01:11 AM

I ran in a big race for the first time today. I usually run on my own or with a partner, but being surrounded by 59,000 people all running at the same time, is really something else. Its inspired me to begin training for the Toronto Marathon in October I'm so excited! I think I'm going to join a running clinic which so that I can learn how to do this correctly.

#1599 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:30 AM

You go girl!!! I wish I had your willpower. I've put myself on a strict diet and exercise plan yet again. Lets see how long this lasts.

#1600 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • LocationToronto

Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Angel
              You go girl!!! I wish I had your willpower. I've put myself on a strict diet and exercise plan yet again. Lets see how long this lasts.
              You can totally do it! Honestly the first month and a bit sux because you're not totally into a routine yet, and you're seeing minimal results. But something happens around the 2nd month and suddenly there's big changes in your body etc... by then you're in a pretty good routine too and seeing the changes is a huge motivator. At least that's what I've found in myself. Its easy to keep it going after that because you've seen what you can do Keep up the good work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users