Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1581 foxytv

• VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

I am so bummed. SInce starting my new job March 3, I have only been to the gym 3 times b/c the work hours are CRAZY and the gym isn't open by the time I get home. This sucks ssoo bad b/c I was doing so well and down almost 10 pounds but the weight is creeping back on now and just ONE WEEK before our wedding. I am going to go to the gym tomorrow in between packing and hopefully on Monday night. Tuesday I want to go at the hotel ... and I figure I will try to get a small workout in each day leading up to the wedding at the resort ... but that's all not going to make any difference after having not been in a MONTH! I am so bummed about it since I was really making progress. This job and last minute wedding stuff has really affected my ability to keep up the hard work. :-( Now I am not going to look as good in my swimsuit as I was hoping...

#1582 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

step class this morning but i made it thru

#1583 amyrak

• 469 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

No way!! My butt is killing me from yesterday. I will go to my pilates class tomorrow though..I promise!

#1584 LisaG

• VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:55 AM

Finally made it back in the gym yesterday after like a week and a half off. Jogged/walked 1 mile and did chest and tri's. Woo Hoo!!

#1585 Yvette

• 510 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:22 AM

yes, i started this new yoga class a few weeks ago. i love it!

#1586 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

1 hour this morning. and i just rewarded myself with a huge mexican omelet :P

Mr. & Mrs. C
              February 14, 2009

#1587 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

I love the weekend workouts because Andy works me! He pushes me really hard on the weights so I am ridiculously sore today!
                Saturday: kicked my butt: Push day (triceps, chest, shoulders; 50 min cardio intervals; oblique day
                Sunday: FI whooped me again; Pull day (biceps, back, lats); no cardio...legs were still burning from deadlifts on Friday!
                My pants are all huge as of this morning! I left two pairs laying on the floor because they look ridiculous...dumpy butt and can't keep them up! I'm getting there!

#1588 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

i walked 10 blocks this morning instead of taking the bus!

#1589 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:17 PM

I was so good this week, didn't miss the gym once, then the weekend came and Liam got sick and now I am not feeling well either (plus got af) I may try and get to the gym tonight anyway, maybe just run a quick 5k, do a few arm exercises and call it a day.

#1590 KirstenRN6

• 220 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

Just ran 5 miles outside!! The weather is awesome today in Denver.......75 degrees with a cool breeze......perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users