Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1571 KLK

KLK
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:31 AM

YES!!! Went for about a 8 mile bikeride around a nature preserve, BEAUTIFUL, and so much easier than running :)

#1572 KLK

KLK
    • 205 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:33 AM

Amy! Your from kzoo! I grew up there! Do we know eachother?

#1573 ABeverage

ABeverage
      • 18 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:03 AM

I'm completely bumming out. I started feeling sick yesterday and now I have a full blown head cold (really miserable). I'm just a couple of weeks away from my wedding and there is just no way I can work out feeling like this! I don't know what to do =/

#1574 Copita

Copita
        • 979 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:33 AM

I got in 40 minutes of weight lifting last night and 45 minutes of the treadmill. I felt great but today my legs feel a little mushy. Well worth it though! :)

#1575 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

Was up at 5:15 this morning to get my workout in: Did pull (lats, biceps, back) and 45 minutes on eliptical & Lower abs; Have to go to a auction dinner event tonight....so hopefully will be decent heathy food....yikes.

#1576 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

#1577 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amy&andy08
              Was up at 5:15 this morning to get my workout in: Did pull (lats, biceps, back) and 45 minutes on eliptical & Lower abs; Have to go to a auction dinner event tonight....so hopefully will be decent heathy food....yikes.
              I'm sure there'll at least be some salad and fresh fruit if nothing else. My office functions are catered by the fattiest grossest restaurants, and there always seems to be something semi healthy to eat...or you can always bring a granola bar or something in your purse just in case!

I'm heading for a run after work! wohoo!

#1578 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:55 PM

I worked out with my trainer today and I'm already sore.

#1579 alex

alex
                • 1,139 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:59 PM

No formal workouts this week at all. I've been helping out my friend all week cause she's been under the weather & she's got 2 kids. I am physically & emotionally exhausted from the week! HUGE kudos to any Moms who find the energy to workout after being with their kids all day!
                  Plus side is that I've actually worked out every part of my body with all the lifting, walking, etc!

#1580 amyrak

amyrak
                  • 469 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

Just did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout video for the 2nd time this week and at least this time I didn't feel like I was going to pass out in the first 10 min. It only took 25 this time :) But I got thru 40 min. I can see how these people lose 15 lbs in a week. This video kicks your ASS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users