#1501 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:39 PM

20min bike, 20 min eliptical, lots and lots of abs (need to get ready for the BD shoot ) and lunges

#1502 twinkletoes

• 2,302 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:55 AM

OMG!! I did what I thought was a beginners Taebo work out early this morning, and I damn near passed out! lol. Only to find out at the end it wasnt beginners at all!!! But I got through it though, so I'm happy about that. Woo hoo
    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#1503 LisaG

• VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

I walked 1 1/2 miles last night and did shoulders and bi's with DH. This was the first time I did any activity since last Wednesday. I've been soooo tired, but yesterday I felt really good!

#1504 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:02 PM

2nd gym day in a row for me here!!!! Very proud of myself! lol

I have to start doing something & stop complaining so my bf is helping me with a program that's good for me. He breaks his workouts into 4 different days so yesterday was chest & calves and today was back day. We do abs everyday, but he tries to make it more interesting for me sometimes! (today we played "catch" with a medicine ball while trying to stay balanced on those big bouncy workout ball things! I kept laughing hysterically so we had to stop because ppl were coming into the room to see what was going on!)

It's nice to do this together even though he's much more advanced than I am! He's kinda hard on me, but in the end it helps because anybody else would give into my pouting & he just tells me to suck it up because he knows I can keep going... lol
        His name is Mat, but at the gym I called him Matler.. the gym Nazi! (probably doesn't sound funny, but I think it's hilarious!)

OH and I even convinced my girlfriends to walk to the coffee shop last night instead of driving. They thought I was insane, but it was a beautiful night!

Wow, sorry about the long post.. I'm just so excited that I actually am getting back in the swing of getting in shape!

#1505 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:26 PM

another day, 40 minutes on the elliptical, 15 mins on the arc trainer

#1506 Lorilou

• 533 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:49 PM

bikram yoga here tonight...ugh...it's so hard, never REALLY gets easier. my first dress fitting is Saturday. Hopefully, i've toned up a bit since i bought the dress. :)

#1507 sunnydaes

• 684 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:51 PM

Did yoga today and starting Pilates tomorrow. I'm so excited, i have never done the machines before... hope it tones me up fast!

#1508 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:59 PM

35 min on eliptical, then worked out my arms, shoulders, back and abs...I really wanted to go for a run but I hurt my foot on the weekend boo the only way it doesn't hurt is when I wear heels to work...haha! go figure!

#1509 Yari

• VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:07 AM

40 minutes on bike, 30 minutes on elliptical and 30 minutes with trainer

#1510 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:16 AM

50 min interval cardio: 15 eliptical, 15 running, then 20 finished on eliptical. 35 min back, bicep, lats exercises and lower abs and leg lifts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users