Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1461 junebride2b

junebride2b
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:15 AM

I spinned this morning!! Woohoo I feel great!!

#1462 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Just Martha
      Ya sorry for the threadjack, but I just have to tell you that I read in a magazine if you are prego, you should keep your heart rate under 140. I think that after my first trimester I will get back in but just walk, no running.
      Oh I'm good then. When I'm on the treadmill - even running - I never get above 115-120. Thanks for watching out for me!!

#1463 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
      • 684 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:27 AM

ran yesterday, on my way to the gym now!

#1464 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

My story is sort of long...

Today was the first day my FI was going to start training with a trainer. We were supposed to carpool, but last minute I said I will meet you since you have to be there at 5:15, I will get there at 6am to do half hour of cardio. Well I woke up at 6, rush to get ready and look everywhere for my workout shoes. I couldn't find them anywhere! I looked upstairs, then downstairs, then back upstairs as the minutes were ticking away. Finally I found them underneath a pair of pants. Ugh!

I finally get to the gym at 6:15...I don't see my FI so I get on a bike. I finally see him around 6:20 and he looks pissed. I get off the bike to see what's wrong and he said they messed up his appointment and it was a big mess. He was very upset (not yelling, but being very sarcastic) and then he said he was disappointed in me cause I didn't make it on time. I told him I couldn't find my shoes. By this time it's 6:30 and we both had to go due to an early meeting I had at work and we carpool to work together. SO...long story short, yes I made it to the gym....but didn't really do anything. I plan on going tonight for a good workout for sure.

#1465 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:52 PM

ran 10km with the FI...planning on going to the gym tomorrow

#1466 thomastaci22

thomastaci22
          • 98 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:34 AM

Just did the first workout for the day...quick elliptical session and quick weights. I am teaching a Spinning Class at 7:00-7:45am and teaching CORE class from 12:00-12:55...gonna be a great day!

#1467 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              My story is sort of long...

Today was the first day my FI was going to start training with a trainer. We were supposed to carpool, but last minute I said I will meet you since you have to be there at 5:15, I will get there at 6am to do half hour of cardio. Well I woke up at 6, rush to get ready and look everywhere for my workout shoes. I couldn't find them anywhere! I looked upstairs, then downstairs, then back upstairs as the minutes were ticking away. Finally I found them underneath a pair of pants. Ugh!

I finally get to the gym at 6:15...I don't see my FI so I get on a bike. I finally see him around 6:20 and he looks pissed. I get off the bike to see what's wrong and he said they messed up his appointment and it was a big mess. He was very upset (not yelling, but being very sarcastic) and then he said he was disappointed in me cause I didn't make it on time. I told him I couldn't find my shoes. By this time it's 6:30 and we both had to go due to an early meeting I had at work and we carpool to work together. SO...long story short, yes I made it to the gym....but didn't really do anything. I plan on going tonight for a good workout for sure.
              OH No! I hate when I can't find my shoes!!!! its always when your running late. thats so great you started working out with a trainer! At least from now on you will always know where your shoes are:)

#1468 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:28 AM

I go after work.
                Last night I went for 1.5 hr. 30 minutes of strength training and then 45 minutes of cardio/treadmill.

#1469 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
                • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:03 AM

did yoga! Namaste:)

#1470 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,405 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:46 AM

Ok, I'm thinking if I post my workout plan for the week I'll be less likely to stray from it, then I can check back in and let ya'll know how I actually did.
                    Here is This week so far:
                    Monday: Pull weights & 45min on eliptical; lower ab work--Done!
                    Tuesday: Push weights & 50 min intervals running/eliptical; obliques/bicycle and crunches--Done!
                    Wednesday: Just 40 min of cardio (my break day) abs on the ball and lower leg lifts on chair thing--Done!
                    Thursday: Pull & 45 min intervals running (15x1) eliptical (15x2); lower ab work
                    Friday: Push & 30 min cardio; obliques/bicycle and crunches
                    Saturday: Workout pull weights with Andy/possible run outside
                    Sunday: Workout pull weights with Andy/possible run outside
                    Monday: spin class (50 min) & yoga class (1hr) right after 5:15-7:30.
                    Phew...that wore me out just writing it....I wish that was enough just thinking about it. I'm on 3 month bikini countdown. Yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users