Jump to content

Photo

Have you exercised today?


  • Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1401 sn2bski

sn2bski
  • Newbie
  • 94 posts

    Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:01 AM

    I have been training for a half-marathon. The thought that I might DIE if I try to run 13 miles without training is pretty good motivation!

    #1402 Saraha

    Saraha
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,597 posts

      Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:15 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sn2bski
      I have been training for a half-marathon. The thought that I might DIE if I try to run 13 miles without training is pretty good motivation!
      Thats awesome you are training for 1/2 marathon. I was training for it and got up to 10.5 miles and thought my knee was going to fall off. So took two months off and now am going to try again. How are into it are you?

      I did an hour of personal training last night and thought I was going to die, now I cant move today!

      #1403 Yari

      Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

        Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:45 PM

        Met with my trainer this morning for half hour. We worked on legs and boy did it hurt. I also did 20 minutes on the elliptical.

        #1404 MsShelley

        MsShelley

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

          Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

          omg, I just did 2 hours arms and abs with my personal trainer, I am so sore already, I can only imagine how I will be tomorrow

          #1405 -Kate-

          -Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

            Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

            I did 40 minutes on the eliptical.

            #1406 Yari

            Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

              Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:52 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by LALA
              I did 40 minutes on the eliptical.
              Great job!

              #1407 sn2bski

              sn2bski
              • Newbie
              • 94 posts

                Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:43 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Saraha
                Thats awesome you are training for 1/2 marathon. I was training for it and got up to 10.5 miles and thought my knee was going to fall off. So took two months off and now am going to try again. How are into it are you?

                I did an hour of personal training last night and thought I was going to die, now I cant move today!
                I am doing it in May but I haven't trained very long. I'm running 6 miles on my long runs right now but the distance goes up every week or two weeks. I'm running about 12-18 miles a week right now. You should try it again-if you could run 10.5 miles then you could go 13! Those personal trainers will kick your ass too though!

                #1408 chicago88

                chicago88
                • Member
                • 699 posts

                  Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:52 AM

                  I skipped out on my workout class last night & went for Mexican food (which is my fav!!). Ooh, it was so good!!



                  Therese & Jay
                  Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                  http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

                  #1409 sunnydaes

                  sunnydaes
                  • Member
                  • 684 posts

                    Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:13 AM

                    i'm feeling very unmotivated this morning! but after reading this I am getting off my lazy butt and going for a run! thanks ladies for the motivation

                    #1410 Saraha

                    Saraha
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,597 posts

                      Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:23 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sn2bski
                      I am doing it in May but I haven't trained very long. I'm running 6 miles on my long runs right now but the distance goes up every week or two weeks. I'm running about 12-18 miles a week right now. You should try it again-if you could run 10.5 miles then you could go 13! Those personal trainers will kick your ass too though!
                      Thats aweseome. I really want to start running again.... but only like to run outside because I cant stop LOL If I run out 4 miles, the only way to come back is to run back in 4 miles. With the treadmill I can just stop. LOL but the weather is starting to already creep up here so we will see.
                      Yeah those damn personal trainers I was so sore I kept waking my self up in the middle of the night last night because I would make the slightest movement and it would kill me!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users