Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1381 callasm

callasm
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:34 PM

I have worked out every day so far this week and hope to continue. I am overweight and decided to do something about it. Its hard but im going to keep trying. I'm not trying to be super skinny just healthy and plus I want to look relatively nice in my wedding gown.

#1382 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:37 PM

ok, since I am not in the BDW biggest losers, I am reviving this thread

Today was my full first day eating good and going to the gym and I feel great, I was on the elliptical for an hour, burn, baby, burn

#1383 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
      • 684 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:45 PM

I worked out today too! feels good! but just ate some vegan cake...which is still pretty healthy! woo hoo!

#1384 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
        • 985 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:49 PM

I worked out today too. A double-step class (you use two steps and move back and forth between the two).

#1385 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

I worked out for an hour, I did a couple of different workouts, some tae bo, some jogging, some pushups, crunches, jumping jacks, etc..

#1386 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:04 PM

I didnt exercise today, I was too lazy to! Agghhh....I need some motivation ladies. Luckily a coworker and I started walking/sprinting in the park last week and we clocked in close to 4miles each day. today she forget her running sneakers so we didnt go...which was no excuse for me but I felt really tired.

#1387 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                I didnt exercise today, I was too lazy to! Agghhh....I need some motivation ladies. Luckily a coworker and I started walking/sprinting in the park last week and we clocked in close to 4miles each day. today she forget her running sneakers so we didnt go...which was no excuse for me but I felt really tired.

Get your bootie to the gym!!!

As for me, I went and did 30 minutes on the elliptical...not really enough, but something.

#1388 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:37 AM

Way to goYari!! 30 minutes is great. It's usually what I try to do when I a super tired or pressed for time like today. I did 20 min on the stairmaster and then lifted with interval sprints for about 15 min. I feel so much better after a good workout!

I need this type of thread to keep me motivated. My goal is to transform my body before I hit the big 3-0! I want to get some more ink on my belly, but I gotta get it tight before I go there...
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#1389 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:40 AM

I made it this morning for 30 minutes on the elliptical and then 30 minutes with my trainer. He was brutal...but I have so much energy right now!

I am thinking about going again this evening.

#1390 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                    • 419 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

I have not yet today. I usually try to work in 45 minutes when my 2 year old goes down for a nap, which is really soon. Sometimes I can only get in 20 or 25 minutes and then I usually get back on the treadmill after dinner. I just wish I would have had this motivation 6 months ago cause in 2 months I have taken off 13 inches and 16 pounds. I am thrilled but only have til May!! Time just flew!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users