Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1311 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:38 PM

I ran 2 1/2 miles this a.m. Boy am I glad it's Friday! No more working out til Monday. You girls have a great weekend!!

#1312 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

I went to my bootcamp last night and it was tough, yet again. Its great that she always changes it up, but no so great that its so damn hard. I am feeling it today. I only have 1 week of bootcamp left and then I need to get my ass to the gym everynight if possible. Not much time left till 51 people see me in my swimsuit.

#1313 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:43 PM

Wow Julie - 19 days til the wedding. It's coming fast. You've been doing such an awesome job with your boot camp class, you'll want to continue to working out until you leave.

I missed my boot camp class last night because of the stupid Directv guy! argh!!!!

#1314 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LisaG
          Wow Julie - 19 days til the wedding. It's coming fast. You've been doing such an awesome job with your boot camp class, you'll want to continue to working out until you leave.

I missed my boot camp class last night because of the stupid Directv guy! argh!!!!
          Oh, I read about him. As if you care if he misses dinner with his GF, like you have no life of your own that he inconvenienced as well. I would be mad too.

I am going to keep working out, I am going to try to step it up in the next few weeks, but I am so busy that I just hope I can fit it in.

#1315 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
          • 1,257 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:17 PM

Does bouncing on an exercise ball while folding laundry count?

#1316 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:32 PM

you would think leaving for mexico in a week would get my butt in gear, but I have no motivation to do anything, what is wrong with me!

#1317 cessyboston

cessyboston
              • VIP Member
              • 2,096 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:33 PM

uggg...spin class is at 4:30 i cant get off my couch..lol..i have been doing great i lost 8.5 lbs yuppie but i want to keep it up i go to mexcio in three weeks and i cant loose my will power
                Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#1318 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:36 PM

Good Job Erica!! You can do it, go to spin class! I wish I still had my gym membership!

#1319 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:36 PM

I went to the gym yesterday and did upper body and abs. Hope you girls have been staying motivated. It's so hard! Tomorrow I'm doing the Komen Race For The Cure. I'm excited!!

#1320 -Kate-

-Kate-
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,676 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:02 PM

That is so great Lisa - working out and helping a good cause. Good luck!

I went running around my old college campus while back in OH for a wedding on Sat. It was awesome! Then I got slammed at work and didn't to anything until Wed - did intervals on the treadmill. Today I did a baby crossfit workout and abs plus 15 min on eliptical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users