• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1281 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Julesr
    Um Jill, its not too late, you should work out now. Just do it!! You leave in 20 days, you can be lazy after the wedding. WORK OUT NOW JILL!!!

I just got home from boot camp. It did not rain on us, yay. It was super hard tonight though.

Lisa, how was your boot camp?
    Julie, you're so funny, trying to get me off my butt to go workout! I just don't have it in me right now, I'm going to be soon. BTW, I checked out my computer and as far as I can tell, no DVD burner. Although by the time they made it to you in Canada you would probably already be in Cuba. Promise, I will work out tomorrow, I can't be lazy again!

#1282 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jilly76
      Julie, you're so funny, trying to get me off my butt to go workout! I just don't have it in me right now, I'm going to be soon. BTW, I checked out my computer and as far as I can tell, no DVD burner. Although by the time they made it to you in Canada you would probably already be in Cuba. Promise, I will work out tomorrow, I can't be lazy again!
      No worries Jill, I was pretty sure I would not get them on time anyway. I am making myself work out anyway, only 26 days, so I will get my butt working out no matter what.

Alright, I am holding you to tomorrow. You better work out or you will feel my wrath!!!

#1283 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:17 PM

Just got back from the gym - 40 minutes on the treadmill, upper body and abs! Now I have to get ready for work - yuck I feel good though.

#1284 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julesr
          Lisa, how was your boot camp?
          Boot camp was awesome!! I'm so freakin sore today!! We are doing "the hill" Thursday...yikes!

#1285 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LisaG
            Boot camp was awesome!! I'm so freakin sore today!! We are doing "the hill" Thursday...yikes!
            That is awesome, I am so glad you liked it. Hurting is good, its a good hurt. what is "the hill" it sounds scary. lol

#1286 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:08 PM

I never saw the hill yesterday, but heard other say scary things about it last night. Apparently it's a steep hill behind the building that we go up and down alot...like squats and lunges, sideways and backwards...hummm...

#1287 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                I never saw the hill yesterday, but heard other say scary things about it last night. Apparently it's a steep hill behind the building that we go up and down alot...like squats and lunges, sideways and backwards...hummm...
                That is going to be killer, you are going to hurt for a few days from that, but it will feel sooo good to get through it.

#1288 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

Heck yeah I'm going to be sore!!!!! I just have to keep going so I will get use to it. How long have you been going to yours?

#1289 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
                    Heck yeah I'm going to be sore!!!!! I just have to keep going so I will get use to it. How long have you been going to yours?
                    Um, let me think. Its 6 weeks long and so I have been to 7 and I have 5 more to go.

#1290 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

Awesome - Do you feel like it's getting easier?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users