4634 replies to this topic

#1221 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    I did turbo jam on saturday and turbo sculpt yesterday. Nothing today (I know bad) but I was so busy I had no time, but I will tomorrow, promise! And I'll work extra hard!
    That is awesome Jill. I did nothing all weekend, unless you count dancing at a wedding? lol But I was really hung over on Sunday and I ate really super badly.

I did okay today for eating, but was too tired to work out. I have boot camp tomorrow night.

#1222 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      I did 50 minutes on the stairclimber this morning. I was a sweaty mess!! Anyway, today was my weigh in day for WW and I'm down about 2.5 - 3 lbs from last monday. I'm trying to stick to 2 lbs a week so I have to make sure I'm not starving myself.
      Kate that is awesome!!! Congratulations, I wish I could lose 3 lbs.

#1223 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:51 AM

I did 45 minutes of eliptical this morning. I slept like poo though so it didn't feel great.

#1224 Copita

Copita
        • 979 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:54 AM

I hit the gym last night after work. I sleep so much better when I exercise! It's only 10 a.m. here so I will probably go again tonight

#1225 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:59 PM

I did 35 min on eliptical and 10 on treadmill at 11 incline; 30 min "push" weights and 10 min abs.

I gained back what feels like a few lbs after having a few mini "binges" over the last week since I was really sick with flu bug which was a bi-product of my hangover.

Now I'm back to it with goal for a few more pounds/more toned and still 5 meals/day is working well.

Great job Kate on 3 lbs in one week! Goodness be careful or you'll just waste right away......

Everyone else....GREAT WORK!

#1226 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:24 PM

I went to bootcamp tonight. I swear it gets harder everytime. Isn't it supposed to get easier? Oh well, I am so proud of myself for doing it all. I was not feeling too hot at the beginning, stomach issues, but I toughed it out and did the whole thing and did a pretty good job. I have boot camp again on Thursday and I plan to hit the gym on Friday and Sunday as well.

#1227 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
              • VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:03 AM

Thats so great Julie!! Just stick to it and Im sure it will get easier!!

#1228 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
                • 2,171 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:58 PM

Ive been vacant from this thread for a while, but I walk almost every day and signed up for ten weeks of yoga class. First session was last week. I did this last spring and loved it. Felt so liberated after last nights class!

#1229 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:11 PM

You girls are awesome!

I ran yesterday morning 2 1/2 miles then James and I went to the gym last night and I did chest and tri's....so sore today!

#1230 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,861 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LisaG
                      You girls are awesome!

I ran yesterday morning 2 1/2 miles then James and I went to the gym last night and I did chest and tri's....so sore today!
                      Thats awesome Lisa!! Its great you go to the gym together! So much support that way!
                      I cheated and weighed myself today, and Ive lost another pound! So now I am down 4lbs in 1.5 weeks! Im so excited!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users