• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1181 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaG
    Yah ~ ~ I can finally post and say I actually did something. I took off the week before we left for the wedding, and haven't worked out since. I finally ran Sunday night 1 1/2 miles...and ran 3 miles last night. I can't believe I went almost 4 weeks w/o working out at all. I guess the break was good, now back to the pavement!!
    good work! :) I did go to the gym last night - woohoo! I ran just under 4 miles on the elliptical machine.
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#1182 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:30 AM

I am still sick. So, I had to cancel my session with my trainer last night, but we rescheduled for Sunday. So as long as I am better tomorrow, fingers crossed, I will still get in 2 sessions this week.

#1183 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:48 AM

hope you feel better.... i am going for a walk in 10 min... i just ate chips and its only 949 am uggg.. i better walk extra...lol...
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#1184 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

I did turbo jam this morning!

#1185 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            I did turbo jam this morning!
            WTG Jill, keep it up.

#1186 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

I walked on the treadmill last night. Just couldn't make myself run. Oh well, I walked 2 1/2 miles in 35 minutes.

#1187 coming together

coming together
              • 162 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:26 PM

Woke up at 6am did cardio for 20 minutes and then met with my trainer for 30 minutes. Oh, and I went to the gym last night for 45 minutes. I need to get in a few more times a week, and get in a good hour of cardio each time.. Oh well, I am doing a lot better than my 1 year drought!!!!!

#1188 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:20 AM

I am really hoping that I can go see my trainer tonight. I have an appointment for 6:30, but I am not feeling so hot today. I wish my illness would go away. I hate the thought of a whole week with no exercise though, so I might try to go anyway.

#1189 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
                  • 433 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:31 AM

I think it's time to get on this exercise bus! I've been meaning to get up before work (at 5:30 am) everyday with my FI and go to a local gym (to which we're paying $67.00/month in membership fees. However, since we joined over a year ago, we've gone about 3 times - seriously! So, I don't think that plan is a workable one. I hate getting up early in the morning! My office has a pretty nice gym in the basement of our building, so I'm going to try to go there during my lunch break starting on Tuesday! Really! I just need to buy some shower shoes first.....

#1190 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
                      I think it's time to get on this exercise bus! I've been meaning to get up before work (at 5:30 am) everyday with my FI and go to a local gym (to which we're paying $67.00/month in membership fees. However, since we joined over a year ago, we've gone about 3 times - seriously! So, I don't think that plan is a workable one. I hate getting up early in the morning! My office has a pretty nice gym in the basement of our building, so I'm going to try to go there during my lunch break starting on Tuesday! Really! I just need to buy some shower shoes first.....
                      I used to work out at lunch time and it was the best thing ever. It did not interfere with my day, I did not have to wake up early and I still went home on time. I wish more than anything I could do that now. But, there is not one single gym close to where I work, its terrible. You will love working out at lunch. Go get some flip flops today and get your butt to that gym.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users