• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1131 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:07 AM

went for a 3 mile run yeaterday, boy was it hot!!!

#1132 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:14 AM

I went for an indoor, climate-controlled 3.5 mile run yesterday!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#1133 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:04 AM

I did 50 mins on the elliptical and 30 mins of full body weights last night. Tonight I am meeting with my trainer and I am also meeting with her tomorrow night. So, by Friday I will not be able to walk. Its all worth it though, 2 and a half months to go, its pretty scary.

#1134 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

Gosh Julie you are doing so good!!!! I'm jealous you have a personal trainer. Somehow I just think our local YMCA trainers aren't worth my money.....I could probably train them!

I'm still on track.....On day three in a row of cutting calories and working out for 1.5 hours everyday! I'm trying get down to about 115 or so before BD pics in Sept. I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it! FI thinks I look "too skinny" but he can eat it because I'm not trying to look any less than H.O.T for my pictures. I swear it's 50% for me and 50% for him. I will probably never look like this again in my life!

I'm already planning on eating a fatty piece of chocolate cake or something else decadent after my pics! I'm not into rewarding myself with food but I will give myself a treat after working my booty off.....litterally! My hard work will pay off, I just know it!

#1135 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amy&andy08
            Gosh Julie you are doing so good!!!! I'm jealous you have a personal trainer. Somehow I just think our local YMCA trainers aren't worth my money.....I could probably train them!

I'm still on track.....On day three in a row of cutting calories and working out for 1.5 hours everyday! I'm trying get down to about 115 or so before BD pics in Sept. I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it! FI thinks I look "too skinny" but he can eat it because I'm not trying to look any less than H.O.T for my pictures. I swear it's 50% for me and 50% for him. I will probably never look like this again in my life!

I'm already planning on eating a fatty piece of chocolate cake or something else decadent after my pics! I'm not into rewarding myself with food but I will give myself a treat after working my booty off.....litterally! My hard work will pay off, I just know it!
            Thank you Amy, I am trying really hard, I really am. I am lucky though, one of my friends that I have known since highschool is my trainer, so I pay her a lot less than she charges her other clients, so that is why I can afford it and will not do it 2 times a week till my wedding.

You are one to talk though, you are doing the best out of anyone on here, you exercise a lot, and its obviously paying off. That is awesome!!!!

I say you eat the cake after as well, I know I would.

#1136 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

Friday I did lats and cardio. I skipped three days, I know bad girl. I picked up yesterday I did triceps, biceps and cardio.

#1137 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:21 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
                Friday I did lats and cardio. I skipped three days, I know bad girl. I picked up yesterday I did triceps, biceps and cardio.
                You are not bad, taking a break here and there is a good thing, we can't all be in the gym everyday.

I saw my trainer last night, she kicked my butt, and I will be seeing her again tonight as well. That is 3 nights in a row for me. I am not usually so hard core, but I only have 2 months and 2 weeks left and a long way to go before I am happy.

#1138 Heidi

Heidi
                • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Julesr
                  You are not bad, taking a break here and there is a good thing, we can't all be in the gym everyday.

I saw my trainer last night, she kicked my butt, and I will be seeing her again tonight as well. That is 3 nights in a row for me. I am not usually so hard core, but I only have 2 months and 2 weeks left and a long way to go before I am happy.
                  nicely done!!! I took the last 2 days off. Heading to the gym after work today though!

#1139 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Heidi
                    nicely done!!! I took the last 2 days off. Heading to the gym after work today though!
                    Heidi, I am going to get those tags done this weekend I swear, so I can show you a picture. Life has been so crazy busy, but I want them to go out next week at the latest, so I have my MOH and 1 of my BM's coming over on Sunday to help me get them out.

#1140 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Julesr
                      Heidi, I am going to get those tags done this weekend I swear, so I can show you a picture. Life has been so crazy busy, but I want them to go out next week at the latest, so I have my MOH and 1 of my BM's coming over on Sunday to help me get them out.
                      great!!! I'm glad they worked out for you! You're so luck to have that help ~ my BMs are all out of state except my sister!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users