Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1121 erik.wade

erik.wade
  • Banned
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:04 PM

I thought about running...and excercise, and being healthy, and then thought about a nap...guess which won?

<snoring>

Erik

#1122 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by erik.wade
      I thought about running...and excercise, and being healthy, and then thought about a nap...guess which won?

<snoring>

Erik
      I think that's the same direction I'm heading tonight too. Darn it! Great intentions ... horrible follow through. Ugh.

#1123 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

I gotta say,...for me at least, joining a gym was KEY to kick-starting my exercise routine!!! :) On Friday, I biked for 35 mins, Sat I ran 4.5 miles on the elliptical and did arms weight-training for 30 mins, & Sun Reggie and I went for a bike ride at a park on a 10K biking course near us. What a great exercise-filled weekend! Only thing I didn't do was yoga - ran out of time!

How'd everyone else do over the weekend?
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#1124 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

I swam so much all week. I was up north at my dads cottage and spent the whole time outside and swimming in the river. So thats gotta count as exercise right? lol

Heidi it sounds like you have been working out a lot! Way to go!!!!

#1125 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:24 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by RaydensMama
            I swam so much all week. I was up north at my dads cottage and spent the whole time outside and swimming in the river. So thats gotta count as exercise right? lol
            ABSOLUTELY! They say swimming is one of the best exercises you can do! :)

#1126 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

didn't do so great over the weekend - used every excuse not to do anything but i did do a 5K walk over the bridge this morning.

Heidi - you sound like you are kicking ass - what gym did you join?

#1127 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
                Heidi - you sound like you are kicking ass - what gym did you join?
                I joined a small gym near my work, I love it! For those of you who saw Dodgeball, it's definitely an Average Joe's! (definitely didn't want to join a Globogym!)

#1128 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:49 PM

I did pretty good this weekend. I did my Sat am spin class for 60 min then went to the elliptical for 15 since I felt like I needed to work a bit more standing up rather than hunched over. I walked for about 45 min on Sunday and am going tonight after work for my weights and more cardio. I feel like I've hit my plateu so I need to change it up over the next 30 days before my BD pics on Sept 1st. Yikes!

#1129 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:50 PM

I was so bad while I was on vacation. I swear all we did was eat, drink, and lay at the beach or the pool. One good thing was that our house was three floors and the main level was the third floor, so I never took the elevator, all week I ran up and down the stairs, so at least when I weighed myself today I only gained 3 lbs. instead of the 10 I felt like I gained!!

So today I joined the selfdietclub online to help me track my eating and progress and I did intervals on the treadmill for 40 minutes, only 10 weeks until I have to wear my dress, yikes!!

#1130 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:32 PM

I've been bad. I need a spanking ... but luckily I can wait ***2 1/2 weeks*** until Tom FINALLY comes home from Iraq. So, I guess I'll get my spanking then and let him help whip me back into shape.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users