Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1091 -Kate-

• VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

I did an hour of weights this morning. Also, I weighed myself which I hadn't done in weeks and I'm down 4 lbs. Which is nice.

Amy - you just made me feel 1000 years old. I totally used to bust it to Amedeus.

#1092 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by cessyboston
      congrats on the new bod amy... love when clothes get to big.... i walked today....yuppie day 1 ugggg
      YAY!!! it sucks, huh??

#1093 JulieG

• VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:30 PM

Alright, I went to see my trainer on Monday night. Then last night I went for my second run ever and I ran from 30 mins doing 5 mins running and 1 min walking. It was tough, but I did it. I am better than I thought I was. Tonight I ate pizza and ice cream and sat on my ass. So, I just cancelled out all my hard work.

#1094 TOESNTHESND

• 486 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:22 PM

We moved Sunday and cleaned our apartment Monday, not to mention it was like 90 degrees in Santa Cruz. My body was so sore and I sweated so much I am counting those two days as a workout. I also have two very large bruises from the move that it was very embarassing when I had my dress fitting last night in front of the girl that was helping me

#1095 -Kate-

• VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

I did 50 minutes of cardio before work. 35 stepper and 15 on treadmill. I'm a big fan of splitting my cardio bw different activities these days.

#1096 cessyboston

• VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:44 AM

i am so out of shape i went for my 2nd day of working out ...omg i couldnt breath started gettin dizzy lol lol...omg well we leave 3 months from today to go to cabo yuppie......
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#1097 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:06 PM

Drug my booty to the gym at 5am today and did 40 min eliptical and 30 min weights! We are having two of my FI's old college frat buddies out to stay with us at our new house this weekend. I knew I had to sneak my workout in before the beer and dreaded chips and nuts come out tonight.

I'm cooking chicken enchiladas with green chile sauce and mexian rice for them tonight and homemade stuffed manicotti with ceasar salad and brushetta tomorrow. I always fall off the wagon on weekends when we entertain so I'm going to try and do spin class first thing tomorrow am to get that out of the way. We'll see if that happens after a bottle of wine tonight....

Wish me luck hanging with the three stooges.....I just love being the only girl stuck reliving the old Sigma Chi days with these fellas.....lord....

BTW....good job Miss Cessy!
                Kate..I'm going to try and break up my cardio too...I used to do that but then the machines would be full and I'd just go home...whoops.

#1098 TOESNTHESND

• 486 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 02:27 PM

Last night did triceps, biceps and 50 minutes cardio. 30 on stairmaster, and 20 on the treadmill.

#1099 -Kate-

• VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:24 PM

I did 50 min of weights this morning. My 5 day a week workout quota has been met!

Amy - I get to the gym at 5 am so it's totally empty which is why I get my choice of machines. When I used to go after work and it was packed I'd totally do the "whoops they are all busy I should leave" dance.

#1100 NYJen

• 1,326 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:30 PM

No, no workout today. I couldn't manage to get my butt all the way down one flight of stairs to do the treadmill. (I'd rather hang on the forum.) But I did start Nutrisystem today - does that count

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users