Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#91 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:25 PM

Well I worked out yesterday did Cardio and abs. I planned on working out today but my excuse today is that I have a condo board meeting at 6:00 and more importantly I think one of my diamonds might be loose in my E-Ring.. so I'm running over there after work to have them look at it.

#92 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

Tammy, if you run there, that counts as exercise no? :) I say so. I would run as well, it would be sad to lose one. I know that on my warranty though, any lost diamonds are covered for 5 years, so it might not be that bad if you did lose one.

I worked out today. I did a 50 Min "Pump" class at the gym. It was killer, I am proud of myself for finishing it.

#93 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

So yesterday I did both of my Cindy Crawford 45 minute workouts, then worked 12 hours last night, came home this morning and the first Cindy Crawford workout. So, Cindy 3 times in a 24 hour period is a little too much for my body. Therefore, I did the elliptical when i got up this afternoon for 30 minutes.I'm exceptionally motivated now because we go on our second site visit next month to finalize everything and I want to wear a bathing suit while I'm there if I kill myself trying!
        I'm proud of myself because I don't think I've ever come home after working all night and worked out. I'll try to make it a habit...It's the little victories, ya know...

#94 soon2bmrsbyers

soon2bmrsbyers
        • 56 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

Hey! Cindy Crawford sounds like a good workout! You know, I'm addicted to Turbo Jam... There are infomercials on tv all the time. THEY KILL!!! I've gotten awesome results in the past... I just have to get back into them... I'm a flight attendent and have two videos to do with me on the road this trip!
          http://img11.mytextg....cf932f433e.gifJune 2007RIU Palace Las Americas Cancun

#95 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soon2bmrsbyers
            Hey! Cindy Crawford sounds like a good workout! You know, I'm addicted to Turbo Jam... There are infomercials on tv all the time. THEY KILL!!! I've gotten awesome results in the past... I just have to get back into them... I'm a flight attendent and have two videos to do with me on the road this trip!
            Hmm...I'll have to remember that one for when I get tired of Cindy!

#96 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

This thread is serving it's purpose I think. Whenever I log in and look at my unread posts I always see this one titled "Have you exercised today?" It's like the forum is nagging at me to exercise!

Oh, and the answer is no, by the way. I let Cindy (and myself) sleep in today. Maybe I will try tonight ... hmmmmm ...

#97 REBECCA

REBECCA
              • VIP Member
              • 1,825 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:49 PM

I have my trainer tonight and Thursday night. Hopefully I can motivate enough to squeeze in at least two more workouts in on my own!
                Rebecca
                <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
                Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#98 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:52 PM

I went to the gym on my lunch as scheduled!

#99 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

I'm on my way to the gym right now. Tomorrow I meet with the trainer to do a leg workout so I know I'll be useless Thursday and Friday.

#100 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by destinationbride07
                      I went to the gym on my lunch as scheduled!

On Lunch! How long do you have?? As for me, still staring at that eliptical machine in the middle of my bedroom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users