Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Okay, so I did work out yesterday, but this morning I got to go running and my power was out. So that didn't go as planned. But I did go running during lunch today and plan on working out after work.

I should head back to the gym for another arm workout, but my arms are still jello, so I will wait for tommorrow and tonight just stick to what I do best, running.

Kelly~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
I finally got back to working out today, yay! Today was the first day since all these headaches and stuff that I've been able to. smile159.gif
WTG Jaime!! I bet it will help your headaches.

James and I ran 2 miles this afternoon - - woo hoo!!

Way to go girls!!! I'm so proud of all of us. I didn't do crap today bc I had a haircut appt after work. Tomorrow am I'll be at the gym!

Ok I have been bad lately. I haven't worked out since last Friday, that's because I just got back from Vegas today. Does walking the strip in the heat and dancing all night count? Or drinking all night? friday.gif It was a perfect wedding planning break!

I think I worked my butt out too hard yesterday - it is SORE this morning! lol

Oh, and yes dancing the night away in Vegas totally counts! I used to go out dancing every weekend. It burned a ton of calories. Even w/drinking. Once I stopped dancing my weight started climbing.