Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Recommended Posts

I just finished the DVD. I did the "Thursday" pre-set workout - core, arms, cardio. It was super good for the arms and abs. The cardio was a bit light - but good for my off days. It was enough to make me sweat a little. THe arms part was really good.

 

I love that you can basically pick whatever routine you want.

Overall, I recommend it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so happy i can finally post here again!

 

I got my butt out of bed this morning and did my turbojam workout and I'm back on the ww wagon too, I only have 5 months to go, I've got to get moving!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to the gym and did a little cardio this a.m. and did a 30 minute abs class.

 

I signed up for a spin class on Thursday....I'm excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I was bad this morning. I couldn't pull my lazy a** out of the bed, so therefore I didn't do crap this morning. But I did bring my clothes to go for a running during lunch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmates View Post
Okay, I was bad this morning. I couldn't pull my lazy a** out of the bed, so therefore I didn't do crap this morning. But I did bring my clothes to go for a running during lunch.
The day is not over. I wish I could go for a run at lunch. I sweat like a pig so no workout for me at lunch.

I so wanted to stay in bed this morning, but I had a freight train snoring beside me, so there was no sense in staying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Girls I am exhausted and my body aches. I have been really pushing myself these last couple of weeks and now I am paying for it. I think I might take a couple days off, I just feel so tired and run down

Sarah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
I went to the gym and did a little cardio this a.m. and did a 30 minute abs class.

I signed up for a spin class on Thursday....I'm excited!
Spin class is fun, I used to do it when I went to the gym, its a fantastic workout, I think I lost weight just sweating during that class!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmates View Post
Okay, I was bad this morning. I couldn't pull my lazy a** out of the bed, so therefore I didn't do crap this morning. But I did bring my clothes to go for a running during lunch.
Don't worry the day isn't over you can still get your workout in, its a beautiful day for a run! I slept horrible last night so I was very surprised that I actually got up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA View Post
Girls I am exhausted and my body aches. I have been really pushing myself these last couple of weeks and now I am paying for it. I think I might take a couple days off, I just feel so tired and run down
Sarah
sarah, don't get run down before your wedding! Maybe just take it easy for a few days, go for a nice long walk or maybe go swimming, so you'll still get yoru workout in, but it won't be as hard on your body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
The day is not over. I wish I could go for a run at lunch. I sweat like a pig so no workout for me at lunch.

I so wanted to stay in bed this morning, but I had a freight train snoring beside me, so there was no sense in staying!
I know....I normally can't run during lunch since its gotten hot here. But today its not bad. We've got a steady breeze, its actually really nice. I can't wait to get out of the office and be outside for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×