Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

I bought new running shoes on Sunday and finally went for a walk with my dog today. Does that count for a start?

I have a pilates DVD that kicks my butt everytime I use it... I am just not consistent. I need to check this post to get motivated if I want the arms I really want for my wedding day!

Every step counts Paula!!! Good start!

I forgot to post today. I worked from home which allowed me to get to the gym a little before 7 and do 60 minutes of cardio. I did a little lifting with legs - but had to leave to catch the bus home.

I did my pilates tape this morning!!! I'm a little upset with myself for not going running yesterday. I really needed to, but couldn't get myself motivated to do it!!!!

WTG Jill!!

Sarah - I'm with you on trying to get motivated this week. I've been so tired. I know once I get moving....I won't be tired anymore.

I was having a hard time motivating myself this week too. Last night I set the alarm clock early so I could get up and exercise, well I slept horrible last night, so eventually I reset the clock so I could sleep longer, but never slid the bar over, so when I looked at the clock I thought it was almost time to get up, and then when I looked back a few minutes later, I noticed it was the same time, so I checked it and it really was only 6 and since I was wide awake I got up.

I made a deal with FI if I lose 20 lbs. he has to quit smoking, so I've got to really work at this!

Monday I did shoulders and cardio. Since I am going to the gym 4-5 days a week now, my FI has me doing one movement per day. Which by the way is killing me!! I skipped last night cause some friends and I went to a red wine class. It was so much fun.