Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Geez I am such a slacker at writing in here but I have been good at going to the gym. I am still 4 to 5 days a week, weights and 50-60 minutes cardio. Everyday I am sore in a different spot!

I went to the gym on my lunch 25 min on stairmaster; 20min on ellitical; 60min of all my children lol

bootcamp tonight for strenght training..

Jilly I feel great. My arms are getting toned, my abs still have a long way to go but getting there...I can do 10 MEN pushups with no breaks....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited to day i did not go to bootcamp...winos are not allowed sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationbride07 View Post
I went to the gym on my lunch 25 min on stairmaster; 20min on ellitical; 60min of all my children lol

bootcamp tonight for strenght training..

Jilly I feel great. My arms are getting toned, my abs still have a long way to go but getting there...I can do 10 MEN pushups with no breaks....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited to day i did not go to bootcamp...winos are not allowed sad.gif

You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work....

Ok - I went to the gym Tuesday but didn't make it back until today. Whoops!

I did 60 minutes on the stairstepper and lifted arms. I read this fitness book that said the best way to lose weight is to do cardio at 70% of max heart rate for 45 - 60 minutes 4-6 times a week. I have decided to try this for a while and see how it goes.

I woke up this morning at 5:30 and did my pilates, abs, butt and thighs workout. It felt so good. I'm a little sore right now. I'm sure I'll really feel it tomorrow. Going to walk/run during my lunch break....Tried my dress on this weekend and it fits. But I would like to tone up my arms and shoulders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Crap, this thread always pops up as a reminder that I haven't worked out today! but I will.
Well at least you get a reminder!!!