Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Well, I had good intentions for today, but seriously I am so sore from my workout yesterday that I can barely move today. It's obviously been a few weeks since I've done anything! But tomorrow I'm dragging my butt onto the elliptical if nothing else!

I have to sadly say I didn't work out yesterday.. I planned on it but My FMIL damn dog took a crap in our living room and I was the luckly person to find it when I walked in the door from coming home off work. That pissed me off, then one of my dogs kept getting into stuff, so then I just said screw it and just wanted to sit down and relax.. That's my excuse anyway.. lol

I just got home from the GYM!....it took my arse to the gym and only did 30 min on the stairs...i got off of work at 7:30! It was so tempting to go home but all i needed was 30 min...it helped with my anxiety..until i got home and got on the computer! WEDDINGS

BTW I confess ( i know this is not the right thread) but I am having a glass a wine... (**smdh**)

So who is it that I am blaming for what just happened to me? Sarah, I think. I just did Cindy Crawford's workout video for the first time ... yikes am I out of shape! I did it w/5 lb. weights, and even used my 8 lb. weights for some of the moves. I am going to be sore tomorrow!

Oh, and how cute - FI did it with me, but he used a little heavier weights!

I did kickboxing on Wed - was only a little sore. On Friday I had my first free personal trainer apptment. I haven't been able to use my arms since. I didn't realize how totally out of shape I was. Ugh. BUT...this is the beginning, it always sucks, and by December I'll be super fit.

I timed my mile again yesterday and if you recall I ran it in 12:02 on December 22 and get this yesterdays time was.......

11:20

Proof that it gets easier - I was preety happy with that decrease in time and to top it off I lost a few pounds over the holidays. Since starting bootcamp after Thanksgiving I am down 5lbs. The next time I will check my stats will be in 6 weeks at the end of this session and right before we head to Cabo for our final site vistit - talk about motivation to look and feel great - I will surely be in a swimsuit in Cabo righthuh.gif?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL View Post
I timed my mile again yesterday and if you recall I ran it in 12:02 on December 22 and get this yesterdays time was.......

11:20

Proof that it gets easier - I was preety happy with that decrease in time and to top it off I lost a few pounds over the holidays. Since starting bootcamp after Thanksgiving I am down 5lbs. The next time I will check my stats will be in 6 weeks at the end of this session and right before we head to Cabo for our final site vistit - talk about motivation to look and feel great - I will surely be in a swimsuit in Cabo righthuh.gif?
Right On Sarah!! I miss having that wedding motivation! I just ate a cheeseburger!!! I am hung over.