Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Well I had my eating under control for 3 days now!!! Hopefully I can keep at it again!!! I just ordered Power90 and cannot wait for it to come in. I was going to get P90X, but decided to prepare myself first with Power90. Super excited for it to come in so I can begin!!! I need to change up my workout routine... starting to get bored with it. Hopefully this will be the butt kick I need!!! Can't wait for Spring and warmer weather to get back outside walking and jogging with my son... pushing 30 extra pounds really helps ;) Keep up the good work ladies!!!

Since the weather has finally gotten above freezing and we haven't had snow for a little while, I have been walking.  14 blocks yesterday and 16 blocks today.  Not that far but haven't been feeling well the last few days so that is about all I can handle for now.  So happy about sunshine and sunlight later in the day!  I already have more energy!

That's great! Don't forget to measure yourself too!

I am on day 15 of Insanity, love it!

Originally Posted by kya101 View Post

Day 2 of Power90 and I'm loving it!!! Can't wait to start seeing some results!!!

Finished my first week of Power90 and I LOVE it!!!! Only 12 more weeks to go ;) Can't wait until it's a little warming in my neck of the woods so I can start walking again!!!

LOL!!! Happy birthday! msnparty.gif

Originally Posted by kya101 View Post

I have exercised today, but its my birthday and I'm gonig to eat my cake too ;) Keep up the exercising ladies!!!

Thank you :) ... I had a blast and loved the strawberry cream cake that I will not be eating again for another year :(

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

LOL!!! Happy birthday! msnparty.gif